Chapter 3

"Parker!" A girl comes walking out of the hanger, just as the group reaches it. She has beautiful e/c eyes, and h/l h/c hair that blows slightly in the wind. She pulls the young boy into a tight hug. As she pulls out she keeps her arms on his shoulders looking him over. "So spiderman huh?" She asks playfully her russian accent shining clear though her words.

"How- how'd you know?" Peter stammers nervously.

"Oh come on parker! Give me some credit, you didn't think i was that blind did you?" She laughs as she pads his back, turning to the avengers, that had just stood awkwardly in the background.

"Okay first thing first" she says reaching up to cover Peters ears with her hands.

"Mother fucking idiotic -" she doesn't reach saying the rest of her sentence, before Steve interups.

"Language!"

"Okay, thank you, now second thing second, hi I'm y/n" she says making the group confused, but they just decide to ignore it.

"Hello y-" Steve says but y/n interups him quickly.

"Nope I'm not taking to you" she holds up a hand, to stop him from continuing. She lets her hands fall down her sides letting Peter hear again.

"Why not?" Natasha cuts in, before Steve can get a chance to speak.

"He's old and weird" the girl shrugs and nodds towards Natasha.

"Who are you?" She asks and once again the group notices her accent.

"Natasha Romanoff" the red head says

"Cool, are you Russian?" She asks reaching out to shake Natashas hand.

"Yeah, you?" Natasha says shaking her hand

"Mhm" her eyes glides over the rest of the team, before stopping at Bucky for a few seconds, then continuing to look them all over.

"Wanda?" She finally says, after having just stared at her.

"That's me?" The witch says confused.

"Where's..." She trails of, glancing over the group once again.

"Y/n?" Wanda says as if something finally clicked in her head. And the girl just nods, before looking back at Wanda, immediately recognizing the look on her face.

"He- he's dead?" She stammers and Wanda nods slowly.

"I - i shouldn't have le- left" she stammers as tears well up in her eyes.

"It's not your fault y/n, he saved so many lifes" Wanda asures her.

"Who are we talking about?" Iron man cuts in.

"Pietro" y/n hiks. "We dated before.." she says before trailing of, blinking her tears away.

"Let's go inside" Peter says after a few seconds.

Hellooo it me Valencia or just Val. I just wanted to introduce myself 🤗
And also this was supposed to be a light fun story yk? And now we're in 3rd chapter and her boyfriend dead... So uhhhh, yeah I'm not the best planer ig huh? 💀