Part 13 (epilogue)

*JM's pov*
I grabbed him and slowly reached at his room. I brought a bowl of soup and after feeding him that gave him medicines thereafter let him to sleep peacefully. I cleaned the house and called the principal to request him to extension my leave.
Now maybe Tae is awake so I went at his room. I found a handsome prince who is sleeping. He is like that prince about whom I read at my fairy tales books. I still can't believe this man is finally mine. He loves me too! It's like a dream! No I didn't love the wrong person, I love the person who is my real soulmate..
And just then he opened his eyes while a stupid smirk is dancing on his lips. Hush this man knows how to make me blush!
TH: Done staring wifey?
JM: Hu? Wifey?
TH: Yeah Kim Jimin is my wifey . You have any problem?
JM: No he is very lucky.
TH: good come here (pulls Jimin on him and kisses his cheek)
JM: W-What are you doing?
TH: adoring my wifey.. Ah you smell so nice sweetheart..
JM: yeah yeah I know! Stop it! (blushing mess)
TH: (puts Jimin beside him) ok ok cutiepie (chuckles)
JM: Oyii enough I have lots of questions to ask you!
TH: Okiee go on..
JM: Um Tae what about your girlfriend?
TH: Eh? Girlfriend? (looks at Jimin) I have girlfriend?
JM: uh why you are asking me? I'm asking you about your girlfriend pabo!
TH: Oh Minnie baby I don't have any. Btw what made you think like that?
JM: Oo Um remember when I first left this house?
TH: Yes. But why?
JM: Um when you were drunk that night and I brought you home, then you were muttering 'Saima', you wanted her. So I thought -
TH: Jimin Saima was my stress reliefer and a massage expert. Nothing was between us. I was never into any serious relationship. Sometimes I used her as he did too. We don't share any personal bond baby..
JM : I'm sorry for the misunderstanding
TH: It's fine Minnie. But why you left me again cause that day was last about her work, I was her last customer
JM: Ohh actually the day I left I went at your office to give you lunch but I saw you with some stranger girls. You were laughing with them, touching them and it made my heart broken.
TH: God! You were there? Why didn't you come inside? I was just playing with them. You should come inside or call me. I never crossed the line about being intimate with them Jimin. Please don't mind them. I'm sorry..
JM: It's ok cause you admit the truth. I trust you Taehyung. Please don't ever break it..
TH: I should have admitted those earlier. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll never break your trust Minnie. I'm so sorry for hurting you. But can you tell me why I'll go to others when I have this hot sexy gorgeous husband, hm?
JM: Aish you pervert! Stop flirting!(bluses)
TH: I can't love. But ok. And again I'm sorry..
JM: It's ok Taetae. Now forget it and let's start our new journey! Come with me at the balcony..

<after coming at the balcony >

JM: Look at the sky Tae! It looks perfect with his stars and moon!
TH: Yeah. I Never Knew I'll fall in love with you sweetheart..
JM: Me too Tae. I also Never Knew that you'll be the most important person in my life my punchy love (giggles)

<after some lovely moments >

JM: Taee I'm sleepweyy please go to bed (whines)
TH:(carries him) Ofcourse Chim! Let's go ~

* Author's pov*

Only some little giggles are coming from their room as they are bringing a lots of happiness which spread in the whole house. As the night grew slowly they also drowned in their own land which will be filled with beautiful memories..
Noone knows with whom they'll fall inlove, where they'll end up. In this temporary world maybe those moments will be temporary too so enjoy it when you are with that person. Love is a power which can connect two souls together which were already designed from paradise. With patience Wait a bit for right time and you'll found your true one.................

 With patience Wait a bit for right time and you'll found your true one

'True love stories never has ending '

So the story is not end. It's infinity....