Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Thirteen- The Sorting Hat <3

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Pansy was giving her this stink eye that wouldn't scare a lady bug, Lexie stuck her tongue out at Pansy and continued to run. 

From the top of the bleachers, Draco murmered to himself, "What an intresting girl." 

~*~*~*~

Lexie walked into the dining hall after everyone was seated, every head turned towards her and she became very nervous. Would they accept her? 

Her eyes sweeped across the room looking for familiar faces, she found Harry and waved at him smiling. Lexie decided to change into a light tank top and dark jeans, she fixed her hair that had been messed up when Pansy tried to kill her earlier. 

Her shoes were the only thing that made noise, and Lexie then realized that they weren't staring at her, but her shoulder. 

Her scar. 

There was a man with a grey beard smiling at her warmly, he stood up and demanded the attention of everyone in the room. 

"Hello students, today we have a very special addition to the school, this is Lexie Potter. She will be sorted tonight, I hope the house that gains her will welcome her fully and warmly." 

The room was still silent as a woman came over to Lexie, her hair pulled back into a tight bun. She had hard features and reminded Lexie of a cat. In her hand was an old, ratty, black hat that was slightly torn. 

The woman placed the hat on top of Lexie's head and it started to talk, which made Lexie jump. The tear in the hat must be it's mouth. 

"Oh? James and Lily's daughter? Seems like we got more then expected, your twin was placed in Gryffindor which would be a wise choice for you as well. But you also have ambition and a cunning wit that any Slytherin would be jealous to have. You have this love for knowledge that would make you perfect for Ravenclaw. You are loyal, honest and stubborn that would put you into Hufflepuff, 

"You my dear witch, are not one easily placed. This is going to be the hardest decision I have ever had to place. You are going to have the wizard world in your hand, so I suggest you choose your side wisely young one. I don't know which house to sort you into. You are torn, between your brother's house and another I am afraid you aren't going to like." 

The sorting hat's words bounced around the room leaving everyone wanting to know what house was going to gain one of the most powerful witches they have ever seen. 

"Gryffindor or Slytherin, the toughest houses with an intense rivalry between the two. You are the perfect gain for each of the houses. But you don't want to be in the same house that produced the wizard that killed your parents and tried to kill you as well. That makes it easier to place you." 

The sorting hat paused before continuing with a loud, booming voice it proclaimed, 

"You Lexie Potter are a Gryffindor!" 

The whole table jumped up and erupted into cheers of victory. Lexie's eyes looked for the familiar ones she craved, she finally found him sitting in between the burly boys from the quidditch field. He smirked at her and nodded in acceptance, she smiled at him and walked towards her twin brother. The hat had been taken off right as the hat made it's decision. 

Harry was grinning like a mad man, he picked his sister up into a hug and introduced Lexie to his best friends. 

"Lexie, this is Hermione and Ron. Over there is Luna and Neville along with Aurora who you met before." Lexie smiled at everyone and said, 

"It is a pleasure to meet you all, I have heard a lot of good things about all of you." 

Hermione smiled kindly at Lexie, 

"Welcome to Gryffindor!" The table yelled at her, interrupting Hermione from saying anything. 

"Thank you." Lexie said proudly, she was in Gryffindor and with her brother. That was all that mattered. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I hope that this chapter was good! <3 

I love you all so much, I have almost TWO HUNDRED votes, and over TEN THOUSAND views! I am so speachless! I just want to thank you all so very much. 

I hope putting Lexie in Gryffindor was a good choice! :3 

What is going to happen to Lexie and Draco now? 

So our Lexie has had an almost death expierence and survived through her sorting! :D Yay! 

Thank you so very much for supporting me! 

Vote/Comment/Fan <3 

OH AND I HAVE 80 FANS NOW! <3 I love all of you so much! Thank you!