Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Nine <3

• Dedicated to My readers, because this story would not have continued this far without you. So

Hello my amazing readers! I would like to inform you that since the last two uploads we have been on the What's Hot List! :D

I am so happy! I have gotten a crazy amount of people reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to thier library. I love this news feed thing! I love being able to see who is reading and liking my story. 

I know last chapter was pretty short, so this chapter is exactly 1,108 words! :D Not including my before and after writing! 

I didn't get ten votes last chapter but I got a a lot of votes on chapter seven, [Which is personally my favorite chapter, SHHH don't tell the others! ;) ]

Thank you all so much for everything! 

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LET'S DO A CONTEST/GAME! :DDD 

Up through April 14th! The prize will be the next chapter being dedicated to them and a character in any of my books, (This one included!) 

At the end of the chapter in the other bold writing of mine, :P there will be the contest stuff! :D Enjoy this chapter! I think its exciting! 

______________________________________________________________________________

Harry Potter’s Twin: Chapter Nine.

After the small toast they made, Henry shooed Lexie off to pack. They were to be on their way to Hogwarts in the next few days, and the whole house needed to be packed, cleaned and checked for anything they may have missed.

That is how the next several days were spent; Lexie packed up the rest of the house first and worked her way into her room. Saving it for last so that she didn’t have to unpack any boxes looking for something she may have needed. Haven watched from his perch on Lexie’s black desk, looking at her in awe as she moved things around the room with the flick of her hand.

Haven and Lexie had an unusual bond, they understood each other well and even though it had only been a few days since Lexie had even seen her owl in the shop, their friendship would be unbreakable. Lexie also learned that she could talk to Haven, and hear Haven talk back.

She wondered if that was normal, to have your owl speak to you. Lexie figured she would ask Henry about it on their way to Hogwarts, to not be embarrassed on her first day there.

It was now the day they were going to move into Hogwarts, Lexie didn’t exactly understand why they had to move their whole house to school, but who was she to judge?

Lexie put the last book into the box and taped it shut, she looked around the empty room. It felt cold and unlived in. She wanted to get out of there as soon as she could. Lexie could feel something coming and it was safe to say that it creeped her out, sending little shudders of fear running down her spine.

Haven hooted from his cage on the floor, asking her, “Do you feel that?”

Lexie just nodded and picked him up, using her magic to move the last box to where Henry was apparating them to her new room. The house was dark and Lexie was freezing, Henry cancelled the electricity and heating because of their move.  

 Picking up her pace to an almost jog, before she arrived right outside the living room. Now there was a feeling of dread and she could feel evil radiating from inside the room. Lexie was physically shaking now, but this time not out of the coldness it was out of pure and undiluted fear.

Lexie put the box onto the floor and Haven on top of it, not wanting to risk the owl’s life at whatever was in that room. She was afraid for Henry, who might be in danger. Praying to herself that nothing happened to him, she put her ear to the door. To listen to any signs of a fight, threat or voices.