The start of the new school year

While Alexia arrived at the main gates of the academy, she stopped about a hundred feet from the gates, she had dusted herself off and her guitar case. Alexia had walked through the gates, and she took the map out from a pocket that was inside her uniform that she had gotten from the Headmaster Sinclaire, that she got a few days prior before leaving, to figure out where she would find the Soul Dormitory.

About half an hour later she had finally found the Dormitory, Alexia had walked inside the Dormitory, she stood in the doorway just to look in the foyer and gasped since she looked around the foyer, she thought it looked like an old castle but modernized.

Alexia had always loved old castles and places that looked like old castles on the inside. It was one thing that her father couldn't take away from her. She felt happy.

When Alexia finally collected herself from staring around the room that she was in, she continued her way of finding her room that was designed for her which was the only room that was empty and available in the dormitory.

The room that was available only had the bare minimum which was a single bed with a backboard of black and red which was against the wall, an L-shaped desk in the corner that is on the same side of the bed, with a small but full bathroom on the other side but on the same side with her desk.

When Alexia placed her things down into her dorm room, she had looked around for a few minutes before she had started to unpack her things into the dresser, desk and the closet, which she felt like it took forever. Alexia's time management was slightly different from the actual time that it was. But it only took her close to two hours to be fully unpacked.

After Alexia was done unpacking, she went over to her guitar case to unzip and unlatch to take it out. She went to the bed to sit on it and she had started to play for the next two or so hours. Alexia was happy to play again, she couldn't play at all since she had left the Asher Estate. Since there was no playing on the airplane and her guitar was already on the plane, her hands were aching and itchy that couldn't be itched.

Alexia's hearing is sensitive to any sound that was at least fifty or so feet around her so she had stopped since she heard people coming into the dorm. When she had gone and checked it out, Alexia got out of the bed that she was sitting on and she placed her guitar in the corner that was behind the door. Alexia walked out of the dorm room that she was in and she walked into the foyer to see multiple people who were so beautiful and so handsome down into the room that was with the front doors of the dormitory.

Alexia had guessed it was the other occupants of the Soul Dormitory and its leader, Johnathan Noire. She had looked at him longer than she had expected and she felt something that she hasn't felt in a long time towards the opposite sex. Alexia has no idea what she is feeling at the moment. Being confused as she was is an understatement.

Beside Johnathan Noire was Annabeth Greenwood, her family was the only family that is completely loyal to the Noire Family. There was little to no information about the Greenwood Family. The Greenwood's is one of the mystery family's at the academy.

The models of the academy, Macey Masterson and Max Rouge. Both the Masterson and the Rouge families are only loyal to each other. Macey and her whole family that are females are models. The Rouge family are also known for their knowledge of long daggers, blades and the like. Both Macey and Max are seen sitting in the love seat.

Alexander McConnel, is Alexia's cousin and her mother's nephew. Since Alexander's mother, Anna-Maria had stopped him from going to Alexia only because she had known that Alexia and Alexander were the next McConnel Family's Oracles. These visions had started back in 1819.

Alexander had walked by Alexia and he had whispered two words to her which were, 'Welcome back.' He was happy to see Alexia again. So when he had whispered to her it was the beginning to undo everything that the Asher family has done to her. It was his only way to bring Alexia to be closer to him and their family. If not, he was doomed since he wanted if not needed Alexia to distance herself far away from the Asher Family.