Chapter -: 10 An evening to remember

HIS POV-:

I parked my car and approached towards the cafe where Oliver had invited me in. I took the elevator to the top most floor. I was astounded to see instead of a boring, aesthetic cafe it was a roking hard club type cafe. The night is gonna be interesting I smiled.

I spotted Lily and Oliver and went towards that table. Upon reaching near them I saw a familiar head with drak brown hair. Lilian and Oliver came to hug me and introduced me to her sister I suppose. When I looked at her sister I was struck with amusement and surprise when I looked at the familiar amber eyes of Miss Hill.

A smile immediately crept on my face seeing her. I took a sit beside her. She was taken aback by shock and stared at me with disbelief, I didn't get it though. Firstly, she was scholes because I came to pick her up now she is schocked because I am the cousin-brother of her brother-in-law.

Lilian seemed to have noticed her sister's nervousness and awkwardness and asked us,"Do you guys know eachother?" I smiled politely and replied her how Ariana and I was related.

Though Lilian and Ariana are sisters of blood they looked very different. Lilian had blue eyes and light brown hair, she liked to wear revealing clothes and looked smoking hot all the time. What? I am not crushing or eye-raping my brother's wife, I am just spitting the facts. Ariana held her own beauty, she had dark brown hair, amber eyes, light pink lips, and a perfect figure. Though she doesn't flaunt her beauty or expresses it, she is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen.

I loved how cute Ariana was behaving being all nervous, I tried hard not to laugh. We all ordered some delicious foods, I got myself a chicken parmesan and pasta. Ariana got cheese burger and it was all over her face. She ate like a small child, innocent and adorable, I offered her a napkin to which she turned red like a tomato.

We had the discussions about the arrangements. Now both of us have to make Lilian and Oliver's marriage a hit, the couple is already crazy about each other. They were planning to wed at my L.A. farmhouse which was a couple of hours away from the main, glamorous city life. I have so many memories associated with that place. Whenever I went there it made me sad , because I used to visit there with my parents during vacations.

Oliver and I decided to have a chat over some drinks and went to the bar to order some tequila. Oliver looked a little hesitant and I asked him,"What is the matter dude?" He looked guilty and said,"I am sorry for having you arrange our marriage at a place which brings back your painfull memories." He looked away not able to meet my eyes. I sighed and said,"Those memories are an integral part of me. I won't be able to forget them, but that doesn't have to do anything with your marriage. My brother getting married at the farmhouse will bring more happy moments to me. You don't have to wory about me." I smiled and Oliver gave me a sympathetic smile. I teased Oliver saying,"Well your wife is too hot, take care of her or someone might woo her away." Oliver chuckled and looked at the direction where Lilian and Ariana were sitting, I also looked towards them when Oliver said,"She is my best gift from this world. I'll not loose her that easily."

I was looking at Ariana, she looked adorable as she laughed and smiled with her sister. The way she tucked her hairs, pressed her perfect lips and waved her hands were so beautiful. I was mesmerized by the her view and I smiled to myself. Oliver seemed to have noticed and asked,"So what is your relation with Ariana?" I looked at him and knowingly smiled saying," She is the CSA officer who is fixing my computer software." Oliver smirked,"Or fixing your heart" I chuckled and said,"Maybe. Who knows" Oliver became serious and said,"Sebastian, you have never had a relationship with any girl. Which is very strange but we know your reasons. I have never seen you take care of any girl the way you do to her. So it's high time you decide"
I waved in dismissal and said,"I am still young and no interest in a relationship." He nodded with disappointment and our drinks arrived we went back to the girls.

Lilian loved partying but Ariana seemed to limit herself, though Oliver shoved her 2more shots. After getting little bit drunk we all decided to call it a night and went to our cars.

Oliver hugged us goodbye. Ariana had not spoken to me ever since our dinner. We were standing awkwardly until I said,"Let's go home, I guess."
She was following me as I walked up towards my Lamborghini.

She climbed up the car and started looking out of the window, and showed so sign of buckling her seat. So I decided to help her with it, as I moved towards her seat, suddenly she turned facing me my blue eyes met her amber ones. She smelled like coconut and rose, our lips inches apart, her sugar breath fanned my face. I completely lost trance but then I remembered to buckle her seat and went to my seat.
The sir was thick with tension and I was feeling very hot. No girl had this effect on me, the way she did. To break teh silence I randomly said,"So we have a lot more work to do Miss Hill." She was looking outside I thought she didn't hear me when she suddenly said,"You can call me Ariana. You know." I was surprised and looked at her for a moment,she seemed as surprised. A smile crept on my face and I agreed with and asked her to call me Sebastian.

A warm feeling crept inside me. I guess I was finally able to be a lot more human than I used to be. This night was indeed very interesting.

**Sebastian Knight is finally affected by a girl in his life

**Sebastian Knight is finally affected by a girl in his life. Ariana must be special. Let's catch you all up in the next chapter. PLEASE vote, it's just a tap you know and it would mean a lot to me. Please like, share and comment 🙏🥺**