mafia au returns ??

uh , personally ... i don't know. this isnt part 3 or anything, just a short oneshot this time.

also yes, i know i haven't updated this book in a while.
________________________

The brown-haired man's eyes stayed focus on his book as life carried on around him. It was noisy, it was messy, and it was not his ideal place to read a book nor to be at.

His now-drunk partner- who is shamelessly flirting with him right now-, decided to throw a "pre-victory party" for their newest mission to overcome.

And that got him here. This place. This very bar. This very club. Right now. With his drunk partner. The noise.

The noise was insufferable. In fact, there is so much noise he can barely avoid an in-coming headache forming. The music, the chatter, the constant screaming of drunken, insane lunatics. The cheers of others voting for who can drink the most acholic and remain sober at that. Not to mention, the CONSTANT and CHEESY flirting his partner was saying to him right now.

Just keep your cool, Henry. Just focus on your book and not anything else. You will leave here eventually.

...

Two minutes later, he ended up screaming at his partner relentlessly, no hesitation required.

Two minutes before that, he was fixated on his book until his partner said something very suggestive to him.The most diabolical, seductive, suggestive, cheesiest, cringe-inducing thing ever.

"C'mon, Henry-pal.. y'know you lik'd it~" The Ink Demon slurred his words, giving a slight wink at the male before him who shut up almost immediately which caused a howl of laughter from the demon.

Henry grits his teeth at the twisted, overgrown cartoon.

...

And an 'unexpected' few seconds later, Henry was yanking and pulling the Ink Demon out of the club with a glare on his face.

"You know, you really need to stop getting so drunk like that. Joey's going to kill you one of these days," Henry claims, before pulling his inky partner in front of him as they were now in a dark alleyway with just each other.

His drunken partner leaned against Henry for slight support as his mind wasn't in the most lucid condition right now.

The Ink Demon let out a low giggle at his human-partner's words.

"We'll see about thattt.." He slurs as he speaks, as he looks down at the human below him.

His partner let out a sigh, looking away. "Well, now we need to get back to the office, then. Although, once Joey finds--"

.

..

...

He was interrupted by a rough, inky kiss that would surely stain his pale pink lips temporarily.