𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

༻♕༺

𝕿𝐇𝐄 𝕮𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝕿𝐇𝐄 𝕼𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 || 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟔ᵗʰ 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 || 𝟏𝟐𝟎 𝐀𝐂

𝟔ᵗʰ 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 || 𝟏𝟐𝟎 𝐀𝐂

༻ •𖢻• ༺

𝕬𝐬 𝖙𝐡𝐞 𝕼𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝖕𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝕬𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝖙𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝕸𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚 to her chambers to meet her children, so here the young girl stands before a brother and sister. The girl appears only a year younger than Maelera's age, and the brother a year older.

From where she stands beside Maelera, Alicent introduces the three children to one another with a soft grin. "Maelera, this is Aegon and Helaena. Children, this is Maelera, your cousin."

   Lifting her hand into a small wave, a gentle grin lifts Maelera's lips, tilting her head as her purple eyes take in the pair of siblings' features.

The boy named for the Conqueror were taller than her by only few inches, it seems, with untamed silver hair falling just past his shoulders; Like the beams of silver in her brunette locks. But his eyes were what captivated the young girl the most.

They were Valyrian eyes. As lilac as those hues in the sunsets she would watch from her window.

   The sister reminds Maelera of the flowers in the garden outside of her bed-chamber in Runestone, soft and gentle. Helaena was beautiful. Her silver-gold hair shinning under the beams emitting through the sun-drenched windows. Her lavender eyes were like the flowers, seeing across centuries.

   "Are you the rider of Balerion the Dread? I saw him yesterday." Aegon asks, his lilac eyes shimmering with wonder. A smile lifts Maelera's youthful features at the mention of her dragon, her other half, and tendrils of her hair bob with her enthusiastic nod. "I am."