𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟏𝟐𝟎 𝐀𝐂

༻♕༺

" 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚

" 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚.. 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐴𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑖𝑟𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠, 𝑠𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐼𝑟𝑜𝑛 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒. "

— ᴋɪɴɢ ᴠɪsᴇʀʏs ɪ ᴛᴀʀɢᴀʀʏᴇɴ

༻♕༺

"A storm rages in my chest, made of enormous dark red clouds. My screams are drowned out by the howling wind which whips sharp sand right into my skin. Attempting to pierce through and get a glimpse of the world crying to be heard by more than just the ghosts of emotions stuffed deep down in me. It burns and it bleeds and it scathes.. yet still I bear it with a bitter smile."

A deep grumble that trembles the ground on which the young girl rests her belly on, her feet gently kicking the crisp evening breeze drifting through the grass the book she reads rests atop, brings forth a giggle from her lips. She turns her head to look at the great beast beside her with her loving, deep plum eyes sparkling, her hair the most extraordinary shade of brunette and silver swirling with the delicate flow of the wind. "I rather like it, my dread, do you not?"

The black dragon huffs, lazily shifting his gigantic snout closer to her. The girl giggles as she lifts her hand to caress his warm scales for but a moment, before she returns her gaze unto the book below her. Flipping few of the pages, she softly squeals in delight as she comes across another one of her favorite quotes within it's ink-written depths, finger tracing the words as she speaks them aloud, "Keep walking. If I look back, I am lost. Memories walked with her. Clouds seen from above. Horses small as ants thundering through the grass. A silver moon, almost close enough to touch. Rivers running bright and blue below, glimmering in the sun. Will I ever see such sights again? On dragon's back, she felt whole. Up in the sky the woes of the world could not touch her. How could she abandon that?"