𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

༻♕༺

𝕬𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝕿𝐇𝐄 𝕯𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 || 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟔ᵗʰ 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 || 𝟏𝟐𝟎 𝐀𝐂

𝟔ᵗʰ 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 || 𝟏𝟐𝟎 𝐀𝐂

༻ •𖢻• ༺

𝕿𝐡𝐞 𝖘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝖔𝐟 𝖍𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝖈𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝖔𝐧 𝖙𝐡𝐞 𝖌𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 resonates across the streets of King's Landing. The southerners began to recognize the banner held by many of the knights. Their bronze armor glinting with the steel winking as they ride past the people of the capital. The sigil of the House Royce gleaming underneath the sunlight of the midday sky.

   Mounted atop a dark brown stallion whilst she rides alongside Ser Gerold at the front of the party with only a pair of knights before them, is Lady Maelera Royce.

   Gloomy eyes of melted amethysts, having lost their glitter of childlike innocence, flutter about the capital surrounding her, a frown, seemingly permanently, dragging her lips down.

   King's Landing stunk, Maelera deemed ever since she rode through the Dragon Gate, one of the seven gates built into the looming red walls that stood in defense of the capital of Westeros. Built packed together were hundreds if not thousands of red-roofed buildings, holding numerous purposes within, with broad roads built of grey cobblestone that shimmered under the sunlight between them lined with trees, branching alleys and bridges.

   Through the rare spaces between the buildings, the young Royce would mange to catch few glimpses of the three tall hills she had remembered were named for Aegon and his sisters, Rhaenys and Visenya.

   Beams from the sun perched at it's peek high above the ground would glare at Maelera whenever she were granted a look at the three sister hills. Aegon's High Hill were surmounted by the daunting Red Keep, itself, the tallest castle in the entirety of Westeros built from blood and brick, overlooking the Blackwater Bay that glitters beneath the sunlight beyond, whilst Visenya's Hill is crowned by the marble-walled Grand Sept, its seven crystal towers glimmering. It were the most beautiful building Maelera Royce had yet to see. And the Hill of Rhaenys, capped by the infamous Dragonpit.