" You don't like hanging with your mommy?" He gave me a side eye and shrugged.

"That's ok, pooh! I got you!"

" Ms. Lana, you know I like hanging with you!" Jaylen smiled while Malik pushed him.

"Man, shut up!" He mumbles.

" These men out here, chile........" I heard kelly mumble while looking at some man.

" Girl," I took a sip of my drink just as I felt a kiss on my cheek.

" Damn, Imani," Aubrey smirks. Chubbs and Chris sat down.

" That was quick." I turned some to kiss him. He walks around and messes with Malik.

" Move, boy!"

" Man!" He moves so that Aubrey could sit next to me.

" What's this?" He picks up my glass and looks at it.

" Something with Tequila." I shrugged.

" Oh? Starting early are we?" I smiled and nodded.

" You always start early. I'm starting to think you're an alcoholic."

" Shit I wouldn't be surprised but anyway I have a little helicopter ride for us tonight. If you're up for it. I know how you are." He grabbed my fork and ate some of my food.

" Ok, just us?"

" I know the boys would want to do it, but it's up to you. We have plenty of time to have our time."

" Well, I'm sure they would love it so that's good with me." He kisses me but stopped after a few seconds. Turning around, he looked at Malik.

" Keep playing with me, lil nigga" He had a serious look on his face. I'm not even sure what Malik did.

" My bad." Malik looked down at his phone.

" What did he do?"

" Nothing, Aye y'all ready? We got some animals to feed!"

" Aw hell no!" Nai said while shaking her head.

" You'll be fine, baby," Chubbs says with a smirk.

" Mmhm, you just make sure you save me if one comes after me." We laughed. Nai has always been scared of anything moving that's not human.

" Come on let's get ready to go because our time is for 2:00 and it's already 1:30," Aubrey says as the waiter came over giving each of our bills. He looked at mine with Malik and Jaylen's order also on it. Waving the waiter back, Aubrey grabbed his wallet for his card and handed it to the waiter.

" Here you go! I can pay for our food, you know!" I pushed his face away from mine. He smiled and grabbed my face to kiss me.

" Yeah, Yeah, Imani. I know what you can do but as long as I'm around, I'm not having it! I'm paying and that's that." He grinned and stood up and walked off. The waiter came back with everyone's cards. I signed the receipt and put in a tip. Aubrey came back and stood behind me while talking to the manager who wanted a picture with him. Of course, he was running his mouth. We all stood up and walked out.

" Now, he was rushing us but now he's in there running his mouth!" Nai says. I shrugged and smiled.

" That's my baby.."

" Hm..."

" Aight, y'all let's go." Aubrey walked out and wrapped his arms around me. I handed his card to him as he led us to our truck. Malik and Jaylen ran ahead of us.

" How has your day been so far, baby?" He asked

" Very peaceful. My morning was lovely." I gave him a smirk.