Part 17:- Blacked out

Yo Munchkins wassup?
Welcome to another part ✌🏻

Previously

After Y/n broke the pen and you were crying. Cho ra came to you and comforted you.

Present

Y/n pov

As soon as I heard the name I felt a
Pang in my heart as if someone
Put a really hard weight and clutching it and grabbing my heart out of my body.

There was flush of tears that formed
In my eyes and instantly flowed
And ran across to my cheeks and chin.

The cold air of A.C. hit my tears as they fell into the file I was  holding.

Cho ra came to me and embraced me into her arms as I cried miserably and unstoppable because situation like this never came to my life.

Author pov

Flashback

Mark and Y/n used to date each other when they met in an official meeting they use to chat everyday in Instagram and
even whenever Y/n used to go LA she would stay with him very usually.

They were so obvious and serious in thier relationship. But one day when she met him after the day they landed she couldn't believe her eyes.

The door was open there were pieces of clothes leading his room to be in upstairs.

She heard grunts and moans and when she opened the door she saw the worst of her nightmare.

She saw her bestfriend Katie and Mark to be together covered in a quilt as mark was top of her she quickly shut the door as tears flowed down from her eyes.

Mark quickly came and said.

Mark:- I can explain.

Y/n:- I don't need your explanations anymore!

She shouted as she was crying.

Y/n:- From when?

Mark:- 6 months.

Y/n:- Hmph! 6months and I didn't even notice a single glance, pardon me I was blind?

Mark:- Y/N as a Man I too had and have sexual needs You always use to stop me just by a kiss saying after marriage.

Y/n:- BUT I GAVE YOU MORE THAN THAT I GAVE YOU MY LOVE MY HEART IN RETURN YOU RUINED IT,  YOU BLOODY CHEATER. I WAS BEING CHEATED ON FOR FUCKING 6 MONTHS AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW?!?!

Y/n:-  YOU WERE A FUCKING NICE ACTOR WHO CAN'T EVEN BEAT YOU. WHAT DID YOU LIKE IN ME HUH?!?! BEAUTY RIGHT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE DON'T EVER SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING SHITTY FACE!

She shouted on him

With that she left and drove away from their

Flashback end

Y/n pov

Cho ra:- How dare that bastard?!?!