Congratulations Pt. II - P. HN x Reader

Beginne am Anfang

For the rest of the day, Y/n hovered over me and kept supervising the shoot. After all this time... Y/n still made me nervous every time they were too close. Every so often I'd get tongue-tied as well.

"Thanks for your help," Y/n told me as we wrapped up the shoot.

"Yeah, of course!" I responded a bit nervously.

"If your hand still hurts next week, I could help you then again. Just ask, okay?" I offered, wanting to spend more time with Y/n. Just like the old times.

"I won't be here next week, but thanks" Y/n coldly responded before grabbing their things and heading home.

I sighed in frustration with myself and then headed home.

All I could think about all weekend was why Y/n wasn't going to be in for work the following week.

"Did Y/n quit?"

"Maybe it's a vacation?"

"It's probably just a rest week!"

I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was starting to get concerned.

"Hey, honey? What time is your flight to Milan tomorrow?" My husband suddenly asked.

"Milan?" I asked a bit confused.

"Oh, crap! The Armani event!" I suddenly remembered.

I was so preoccupied all weekend that I had forgotten about my upcoming schedule.

"It's at 6am. I should probably start packing!" I exclaimed as I jumped off the sofa.

Soon enough, I was in Milan.... further away than where I actually wanted to be.

I made my way to the Armani event and was engulfed by cameras the second I arrived.

"Hanni will you be walking the runway?!"

"Do you plan on coming out of retirement?"

"How's your husband doing?!"

The cameramen and news outlets kept shouting out questions as I attempted to walk into the event building.... but something suddenly caught my attention.

It was Y/n.

My heart sighed of relief the second my eyes laid on the one person I had been thinking about all weekend.

I walked over to greet Y/n and quickly noticed they were hanging out with some of my sunbaes.

"Ahhh Pham, you're here!" Youngbae Sunbaenim exclaimed as I got closer to the group.

"Hi, unnie!" I exclaimed back as I ran up to hug her.

"Look who's here BTW!" Unnie excitedly said as we pulled away from our hug. She then grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled them closer to her.