2장

✦.✦

"Where am....I?"

       ✧✦YOU LOOK AROUND IN CONFUSION, wondering if you were still dreaming or not.

You got up while holding your head.

Although you were quite confused on what was going on. You still take the time to admire the design of the room you were in.

Luxurious and high quality material you though you never get to see in your life. It almost looks like the rooms you always see in manhwa's.

You circle the room, not really sure of what your role is, in the 'dream'...or for.

I'll say it again. Your eyes were just dead set on the wall design, memorize even. Who ever made this wall, amazing, talented, beautiful and every word that can describe this wall.

You were smiling at this point and you didn't know what for. Is it because of the strange urge to renovate your room after you wake up out of this dream or is it because you unlock a past memory.

You're not sure.

Anyways, you spot a mirror in the distance and within your curiosity phase. You walk over to the mirror.

Reaching the mirror, you were met with a beautiful woman staring back at you. Memorize with her beauty more than the design in the room. You end up staring at her longer than you planned to.

Couple seconds later, you move your hand to touch her face. You didn't think much of anything, until you step on a sharp glass that
was place directly few inches away from mirror.

Feeling the pressure of the glass dig into your skin. A realization stroke you.

'Wait...was that....right now?'

You look down at your leg, bringing it up only to see blood dripping.

'Wait...am I not.....is this not...—'