1장

✦.✦

    ✧✦A FEMALE WAS JUST CAUSALLY texting and chatting with her best friend. When suddenly her bestie recommends a website that so-purpose is to entertain you with 'that' kind of books. (It's kinda like bato or mangabuddy)

"Bestie, are you telling me that- you been hiding these wonderful bl's here. How could you?!"

You exclaimed in a dramatic tone, and to make it even more dramatic, you wipe away the nonexistent tears that were supposedly rolling down your face.

Rena, your best friend, was just staring at you in disbelief. Like she straight up ready to throw hands.

"Uhmm, ya didn't ask bitch"

"Plus, there's not only bl books you know"

Rena was really about to slap the living daylight out of you for whatever bs you were saying.

"Plus, this website isn't fill with sexual content only you know" She said while turning to her phone, typing away.  You notice this but you didn't dig into it. "And, why you have to be so horny all the time, huh?"

"Because I am? and I'm not blind. I'm just so impressed on how well design these covers are, okay"

You stroll through the website slowly, admiring each and every cover that caught your eyes while having the thought of 'Don't judge a book by its cover' in your head.

"Same, but you know the most amazing thing on this website is!"

Rena's expression quickly shift from being on her phone to giving you her attention with admiration shinning bright through her eyes real quick. (Quicker than when I post a book and disappear 😃)

"Wha-"

"Once you register, if the owner of the website fine 'interests' in you. They'll literally pay you for just reading a book that they recommended!!"

Your eyes widen in shock, not because Rena rudely cut you off but because of what she said.

"No way?! Are you serious? That's sounds straight fake"