THE MINECRAFT DIARIES

the duke's daughter : connor lars

" i care for you. i have a duty to you, as your betrothed. i will not leave you willingly. "

— connor, to zane

 ˗ˏˋ  𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙 

˗ˏˋ  𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙  . ˎˊ˗

FULL NAME. ⨾  connor lars
NICKNAME. ⨾  the dark lady
D.O.B. ⨾  october 13th
BIRTH LOCATION. ⨾ o'khasis
AGE. ⨾  20
GENDER. ⨾  female

˗ˏˋ 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜 .  ˎˊ˗

SEXUALITY. ⨾  heterosexual
SIDE. ⨾  high priest zane / o'khasis
ABILITIES. ⨾ while connor does not possess any powers, she is incredibly smart, as she has spent her teenage and childhood years studying and being taught all the subjects available to her. unfortunately, her education is overlooked by her beauty. connor is a very beautiful woman, so her smarts are immediately overlooked by the fact that she is so beautiful— she is seen as simply a pretty face. there is nothing behind it.

 ˗ˏˋ   𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟

˗ˏˋ   𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 .  ˎˊ˗

FACECLAIM. ⨾ alicia agneson
HAIR DESC. ⨾ connor has long, sunny blonde hair. it's beautiful and cleanly styled, falling behind her back.
EYE DESC. ⨾  connor has honey brown eyes.
SKIN DESC. ⨾ connor has peachy pinkish skin, soft and smooth.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES. ⨾ connor's beauty is definitely one of her most distinctive features. she also has a birthmark on the side of her right cheek.

GENERAL PERSONALITY DESC. ⨾ connor is a very quiet woman who doesn't speak much; as she does not have much to say. she really only speaks when spoken to, but when she is comfortable with someone she knows, she could talk for hours about her interests. but she doesn't.
POSITIVE TRAITS. ⨾   connor is noble and loyal, first. she's very sweet and will stay loyal to those in her favor. she's kind as well, and does small favors for those she cares about. she will also jeopardize her health for the sake of those she cares about.
NEGATIVE TRAITS. ⨾  connor is also a little headstrong. she can be stubborn and make witty comments against those she doesn't not like.
LIKES. ⨾ the forest  
               painting
               being alone
               being in touch with nature
               woodland creatures

DISLIKES. ⨾ shadowknights
                       betrothed marriages
                       her brother's death
                       war

˗ˏˋ   𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒  .  ˎˊ˗

FRIENDS. ⨾  garroth ro'meave, kaitlyn, travis
ENEMY. ⨾  irene, aphmau, kawaii-chan
LOVE INTEREST. ⨾ zane ro'meave
DETAILS. ⨾ connor was arranged to marry zane ro'meave so her family could be in his favor, even though they were at war with him. to her surprise, he accepted their application and connor became betrothed to the high priest. she moved in with zane and given her own quarters. at first, connor detests zane, but doesn't let it show. she just remarks witty comments and gets on his nerves just enough to annoy him, but not enough for him to dispose of her. as they continue to live together, against her wishes, connor finds herself falling for the high priest, his witty remarks, his deep voice and his piercing blue eyes. he becomes more vulnerable around her, and they start to really act like a couple. things get worse when garroth arrives.

˗ˏˋ  𝑏𝑖𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦  . ˎˊ˗

BACKSTORY. ⨾  connor was the youngest of 3 children and basically her family's last
ditch effort to live a high-class life. her brother, whom she was named after, was a soldier in the war and died. her older sister was a witch, and therefore cast out of the village. connor was the lars family's last effort to attempt to leave a normal life. and it worked, for the most part. she was homeschooled for most of her life, but her beauty was the most prominent feature in her life. because of her features, connor had a lot of suitors, but she didn't really accept any of them, much to her family's chagrin. however, once the war finally broke out, her family offered her up to the high priest, zane ro'meave as a gift, so he might bestow his favor upon them. much to their surprise, since zane didn't really appreciate the women of every village gawking over him, he accepted. within a month, conner lived with zane for the rest of her days.

their relationship was static at first. connor didn't really like zane, and she made it obvious. she thought he was brutal and vicious, he thought she was shallow and stupid. but time and again connor proved to have depth and smarts, and zane proved there were methods to his madness. their relationship began to grow and change. but when garroth ro'meave came back, sacrificing himself so his friends would be safe, things started to change. she became much closer with garroth and zane started to take note, becoming more unhinged and jealous.

 she became much closer with garroth and zane started to take note, becoming more unhinged and jealous

˗ˏˋ   𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎  .  ˎˊ˗

THEME SONGS. ⨾ little dark age : mgmt
me and the devil : soap&skin
SHIP SONG. ⨾  crucified : army of lovers
this side of paradise : hayley kiyoko

TRIVIA. ⨾ connor's favorite flavor is lemon.
  she loves oil painting.