RESIDENT EVIL : BIOHAZARD

cw : this chapter contains gore, heavy swearing, and very mature themes

the captive  : lila matthews

"  i don't know what's wrong with me... i should be afraid of you.  i mean, i'm terrified of your parents. and you. but i think that makes me... excited. or fuckin' crazy. "

— lila , to lucas baker

˗ˏˋ 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙 . ˎˊ˗

FULL NAME. ⨾ lila matthews
NICKNAME. ⨾ liles, cunt bitch, darlin
D.O.B. ⨾ october 13th, 1997
BIRTH LOCATION. ⨾ woodstock, vermont 
AGE. ⨾ 20
GENDER. ⨾ female

˗ˏˋ 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜 . ˎˊ˗

SEXUALITY. ⨾ heterosexual 
DEBUT. ⨾ resident evil : biohazard
LAST APPEARANCE. ⨾ resident evil : biohazard dlc - not a hero
ABILITIES. ⨾  unfortunately lila is not the strongest girl in the world, she does not work out so fending for herself is difficult when she's against someone as strong as jack baker. she's smart though, witty. that works to her advantage.
INFECTED OR NOT INFECTED. ⨾ at the beginning of the story, lila is infected with the mold, but lucas gives her a serum with the cure.

 ˗ˏˋ   𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟

˗ˏˋ 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 . ˎˊ˗

FACECLAIM. ⨾  margaret qualley
HAIR DESC. ⨾ lila has soft long brown hair that reaches just above her shoulder blades.
EYE DESC. ⨾ lila has calming blue eyes.
SKIN DESC. ⨾ lila has soft skin, in between tan and pale.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES. ⨾ she has a small birth mark on her neck, and a scar along her neck as well.

GENERAL PERSONALITY DESC. ⨾ lila, outside of danger, seems laid back and fairly relaxed. she doesn't need to be in control of things, and actually prefers when someone else takes the reins so she can just relax.
when in danger, lila is quiet, always trying to form a plan in her head. trying to find a way out, trying to find some way to survive. she can be brutal and cutthroat in this way, because she mostly looks out for herself.
POSITIVE TRAITS. ⨾ lila is resourceful and smart. she thinks quickly on her feet and solves problems and puzzles with relative ease. she likes puzzles, when they're not life threatening.
NEGATIVE TRAITS. ⨾ lila's a little on the crazy side. after she gets infected by the mold, her solutions for solving certain problems are more wild and sometimes require lives to be spent. she has ideas that get crazier and crazier, and this attracts the attention of a certain crazed inventor.
LIKES. ⨾ the forest
sunlight
being alone
being in touch with nature
stargazing