ETERNALS

the bloodbender   : aekepe

" i'll give you five seconds to let him go before i make you cry for mercy. "

— aekepe , to ikaris.

˗ˏˋ  𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙

˗ˏˋ 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙 . ˎˊ˗

FULL NAME. ⨾ aekepe (ah- kehp- ey )
NICKNAME. ⨾ bloodbender, hotshot, the witch doctor, the voodoo queen
DATE OF CREATION ⨾ aekepe was born before time was really a construct. but she's definitely an aries.
CREATION LOCATION. ⨾ aekepe was created in the cosmos, but she was "born" in egypt.
AGE. ⨾ timeless. she's really old.
GENDER. ⨾ female

˗ˏˋ 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜 . ˎˊ˗

SEXUALITY. ⨾ bisexual
DEBUT. ⨾ eternals movie
LAST APPEARANCE. ⨾ possibly cameoing in other movies / shows.
ABILITIES. ⨾ while aekepe was created with cosmic manipulation like the other eternals, she harnessed her power and taught herself another way to stay strong through witchcraft. her right arm is tattooed with the pattern of a black mamba snake, the deadliest in the world. through her witchcraft and powers, aekepe is able to manipulate the blood of those she possesses. she is much like katara from atla.

she can use her celestial manipulation to allow the snake tattoo to become real, and uses the snake to gather blood, and inject venom. once she gains the blood of those she's struck, aekepe is able to manipulate their bodies. she can even kill them. however, their minds are still conscious, but this act is involuntary. she is also a sort of witch doctor, and retires to a small cottage down in the countryside of france.

 ˗ˏˋ   𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟

˗ˏˋ 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 . ˎˊ˗

FACECLAIM. ⨾  danielle melchior
HAIR DESC. ⨾ aekepe has dark hair, that is naturally kept short. she sometimes ties it loosely in a ponytail, at least the half that can stay in a ponytail. her hair is natural and she keeps it that way.
EYE DESC. ⨾ aekepe has bright blue eyes, the color of the ocean.
SKIN DESC. ⨾ aekepe is lightskinned, but fair. her skin is soft and creamy.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES. ⨾ aekepe has many marks along her arms and legs, along with a scar on her lips.