A/N

Hello and welcome to my first A/N! I will be dropping random lore here and also give some explenations to questions probably never asked.

So, first piece of lore will be regarding the soldiers. For example: Which front/area they were fighting in and which time period.

The american soldiers come from around 1944 in the pacific theatre. This will explain the lack of winter clothing and why there are way more HE shells and way less AP shells, since Japanese tanks weren't the most serious threat.

The german soldiers come from around the western front during 1945, which would give explanation the agressive reaction to the Americans, and the time period would explain why they have a Sturmtiger.(Don't worry i won't abuse it, probably.)

The russians are probably from around the 1970's during the war against Afghanistan. Nothing much else to it since they were the unlucky ones to be thought of the least.

Point out any historical inaccuracies you want i am in control here.

Next is probably about Copper-9 and it's mechanical inhabitants.

I took some inspiration regarding this from "Mother J" by NecronLord22, and you will see some influence (probably) from that story.

So basically i made it so there are around like, 27 (26 now as of the story) Disassembly Drones on copper-9, each having their own subclasses. I also may have shot myself in the foot here since there are only 24 letters in the english alphabet so i will need to get creative with the serial designations. Worker drones are basically the same but they have much more variety and sub-classes. (Plus i can just BS their names too so that's a positive).

As for the main cast of the og series, i am not sure if i should bring them into this for various reasons, but i don't have to worry about that for now.

Last thing i wanna add here without spoilering the rest of the story is that the title is gonna be taken quote literally later on.

Now that i said what i wanted to say about the story i wanna thank ya'll for the votes and 200+ reads! It really does mean a lot that people actually like what i wrote. 

I am also planning the works for another book which will be a lot more original than this one. However i am gonna continue this book as long as i can. Oneshots are gonna be a thing i might consider in the future, however that idea is still hanging in the air.

Anyways if you guys have any questions you wanna ask, feel free to write them in the comments and i will respond to them as best as i can!