Interview with Mistery Angel

▪︎ How and when did you discover wattpad?

A cousin of mine used to always read on her phone. So I asked what app she reads on and she told me about wattpad. Up from that day, I'm a dedicated, obsessed wattpad mortal.

▪︎ Where did you get the idea to write a book? There was this book 'Valerian Empire' by ash_knight17. After I read that book, I was hit by a sudden truck of inspiration. These characters and a plot started to form in my mind, which I just HAD to put into words.

▪︎ Was it difficult to create Eve? She is definitely a complex character.

It does get tricky to balance between her dramatic personality and her dark side. Sometimes when I'm writing her character, I feel like drama queen incarnate, other times I feel like a total psycho. But Eve is one of the characters I enjoy writing the most!

▪︎ When you were younger, did you ever want to become a writer?

Till this day I have no idea what I want to be. So clearly, I didn't have any idea what I wanted to be when I was younger either. But once I started writing, I grew attached to it!

▪︎ What's your favorite song? There are plenty of them to pick one. But I will listen to anything-even grocery list-by Taylor Swift, Little Mix, One Direction, BTS and Blackpink.

▪︎ If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?

Goofy,curious and weird(❤️)

▪︎ Can you give us a hint on what will happen next or in the next chapters with Axel and Eve?

Axel and Eve had been contract married for over a month now, don't you think it's about time they have a honeymoon? *insert wiggling brows*

▪︎ What is your favorite book on wattpad?

Damien, Once Upon A Royal Matrimony and Married To The Prince Of Darkness. Those are my top 3 favorites at the moment!

▪︎ What is your favorite book trope and why?

Enemies to lovers. I will give up my kidneys for a good enemies to lovers. There's just something about the trope that hits different. The whole angst, hatred thing and the chemistry between the leads is a full-course meal for me.

▪︎ What is your favorite female character written by you? And male?

For the females from my completed books, it's Jennifer and Kaitlyn. From the ongoing one, it's Eve and Victoria! As for males, I guess it'd be Lykas,Axel and Valerian.

▪︎ Would you like your soul mate to look like Axel or Lykas?

Now you can't put me on a pedestal like this *insert hysterical crying*. I think I'd want go with Axel though. Maybe Lykas' hair and Axel's eyes, if you allow compromises.
▪︎ Will there be a friendship between Eve and Tori?

We would all like to see that, wouldn't we? Let's just say, you might see them bonding as the story goes.

▪︎ Eve is a complex character, so is Axel. Will Axel be able to love Eve for who she is? Will he support her in whatever decision she makes and show her that he can love her?

Without spoiling anything, I can say that Axel and Eve are both very different from each other. While Axel portrays himself as morally grey, he's kind of caring at heart. On the other hand, we know Eve is a bit twisted inside despite her sunshine personality. It might cause hurdles when everything gets revealed, but we'll see how they get through it. There's a long way to go.

▪︎ Has Axel ever loved or liked a woman in the past, who was not related to him?

There's no major other woman drama, not really. But I shall mostly keep quiet about this. Axel is traumatized by his past, but it's all because of shady reasons you will eventually know about.

Books written by Mistery Angel(Vivi):