Uk narrowed his eyes as he have no idea what they were talking about, their voice also aren't that loud which is why he decided to move closer. He stood on the side of the door before taking a peek inside, and there he saw Sang Ho sitting at the edge of the bed while Hyejin was sat near him.

"That promise will not mean anything to me until you live to it." Hyejin said, "What if it was me against the leader? Will you stand with me? Or will you fight with him?"

"What's going on?" Uk mutters under his breath. Sang Ho's back was turned on him but he noticed the way his shoulders slumped.

Hyejin chuckled, as if she have noticed the change on Sang Ho's demeanor as well, "Hey, you don't have to answer, Sang Ho." She told him, "I told you that you don't have to sacrifice your honor for me. Lord Park is your leader, as his right hand, it is your job to always choose him."

And by hearing those words, Uk was immediately confused.

Sang Ho cleared his throat, "You can always trust me not to betray you, Hyejin. Perhaps i cannot give you an answer now, but i hope that someday, i will be able to prove you that." He told her, "The only reassurance i can give you right now is this." He placed his hand on top of hers, "I will hold you as long as i can. I care about you. It would break me if the day ever comes where i have to fight you, it would rather be you pointing your sword at me and not the other way around."

Maybe im wrong about him, Uk thought as he watch how Hyejin looks at the mage with admiration in her eyes. He never thought that he would see her look that way to someone, he always knew that she likes Sang Ho, but he never thought that the mage would ever reciprocate his feelings.

He doesn't know what to feel at first which is why he reacted that way earlier, he doesn't want to see her get hurt and crying because of a man. He thought that maybe she was just assuming that Sang Ho likes her back, but after hearing those words come out of his mouth.

Uk realized that he was wrong, Sang Ho doesn't just like her, he was in love with her. And it was clear that he would do anything for her, and the only thing he can do for the both of them is be happy and accept what their relationship is, just like how Hyejin accepted his relationship with Naksu.

"Im not just saying this to make you feel better." Sang Ho added, "Im saying this because it's the truth."

Uk sighed and glanced at them one last time before deciding to leave as he doesn't want to interrupt their moment, "Hyejin would be safe with Sang Ho.. Im sure of it." He muttered before making his way downstairs.

"Uk?" Hyejin called before waving her hands in front of him, "This isn't the time to be zoning out."

Uk snapped back into reality, "Sorry.. I was just thinking of something." He told her.

"Well think of it later because we just reached the fire priestess' den." She countered before nodding her head towards the place where a lot of people were lining up, "And guess what, a certain crown prince is being harassed by that woman from earlier."

Uk furrowed his brows in confusion before turning his gaze in front, he raised his brows in surprise once he saw the crown prince, "I never said i wanted to see the fire priestess!" He argued.

"You still have to pay if you had your fortune read." The woman told him before grabbing his arms, "Where are you going?"

"Hey, do not touch me!" Go Won yelled before shrugging her off, "She did not get a single thing right, why should i pay?"

The crown prince glanced on his left, he raised his brows in surprise once he saw the Jang twins standing there and staring at him. The twins bowed to him in respect, "Did you go and see Shaman Bong?" The woman questioned, "He is bad, is he not? The fire priestess is the real deal, am i right?"