Chapter 7 Linda

Since David now knew the truth about his life, he left better about his life. He had his best friend Danny, and he had his sort of girlfriend Luna. He really felt confident about himself because he defeated Amy/ demon and he asked Luna to the dance, and she said yes. After a good night's rest (no nightmares included) he got up and walked to school with Danny. Just Danny. He wanted to talk about what happened last night between him, Luna, Amy, and his parents.

"So that's what happened last night" David finished explaining. "Wow that must have been dramatic, like, really dramatic." "It was, but there was a good thing that came out of it" "What?" "I asked Luna to the dance and she said yes!" Danny started to get teary eyed. "Are you ok dude?" David asked. "Yeah...sniff I'm just so happy the student passes the teacher...sniff" "Oh brother"

By the time they got to school, they had 15 minutes to spare, but to David's surprise Luna wasn't there. "Hey, where's Luna?" David thought to himself. Across town, Luna was fighting the largest shadow monster, bigger than some of the buildings. "Ugh, you stupid shadow monster. Die already, I'm going to be late for school." Back at school, Luna had 5 minutes to get to school, and if she didn't want to get an ear full of the teacher, she better hurry up. David kept watching the clock, trying to make it slow down, and everyone knows that does not work.

Finally, she finished beating the pulp out of the monster. She quickly flew to class. She had 3 minutes to get there, and Luna was on the other side of town, so she flew at warp speed to get to school. By the time she got to school, she had 50 seconds to get into class. The class was on the other side of the class room, talking to each other, while David waited for Luna to come through the door. All of a sudden he heard a tap on the window. He looked over and saw Luna hovering around the window, signaling David to open the window.

He opened the window, and Luna hid her wings. She sat down with 5 seconds to spare. The class sat down in their proper seats waiting for the teacher. "Good morning, class. I hope you got a good sleep because you're not going to be getting any with how much homework I'm going to be giving you." "Whaaaaat?!" the whole class said. "Hey, no complaining, or I'll give you more homework. You know I never got here by complaining, I got here by doing all my work, and being on time" he started saying, but as soon as he opened his mouth to say another word, the door opened.

"Sorry to interrupt, but since Amy left without warning, we had to get a new student in her place, A.S.A.P. So may I introduce, Linda." A beautiful girl walked in with long blood red hair up in a ponytail. Sky blue eyes and a perfect figure. She whipped her hair and said "Nice to meet you" with a gentle yet seductive tone. All the guys started too droll. Even the teacher was impressed, but Luna could see past her. Pretty face and seductive smirk. She knew that she was no good.

"W- Well welcome to the class Linda, the only seat we have is next to David at the back there" "Thank you sir" she said while winking at him. David and Luna looked at each other with worry. David hated when someone sat next to him. It blocked the view to the window. The window helped him drift off into a daydream. "He saw her sit down. He had a feeling deep down that something was not right. He was using his powers without even knowing. "Hi, I'm Linda as you heard." "Yeah, I heard the names. David" "Nice to meet you, you seem like a guy who day dreams a lot. Am I right?"

"Yeah, how did you know that?" he whispered. "I can tell a lot by a person by just looking at them" she whispered back. It was the end of that class and it was time for gym. The girls had to run around the track, and the boys had to play soccer. Since the field was right next to the track they had the view of the girls running. Now, David didn't usually look because he's not a pervert, but he was looking because he saw something surprising. He saw Luna running way faster than the others. So was Linda. If you see them just passing you, it really means they passed you twice. "Wow" David said under his breath. "I see you are finally checking out the ladies." Danny said as he was finishing his jumping jacks. "Dude, you're sick. Just look at Luna and Linda, they are really fast. Look, they passed the other girls again!" "Wow, your right!" Luna looked over to the field and saw David and Danny staring at her. She smiled and waved, then ran ahead. Behind her was Linda. She blew a kiss to David and waved, and tried to catch up with Luna.

Once the girls stopped running, the soccer game for the boys started. For their good work, their coach allowed them to watch the game. The girls cheered and ran to the bleachers to watch, the coach called for Luna and Linda to come back. David saw them get called back and thought it was good news. He was more confident now that he knew his kind of girlfriend was going to come to him with great news. When they had finally joined the game, the game was half way done. Luna felt bad for missing half of it, but she cheered as loud as she could. At the end of the game, it was lunch time. The lunchroom was full. Luna decided to eat her lunch on the roof. Somewhere where she can be alone and think about what to do.

She was thinking for the past few days about staying here with David. After they defeated darkness, she had a good life on earth. She had David and Danny as friends, and she has a good home (In David's attic) and she's on the track team. She had a great life the king didn't need her anymore. Besides, she would be protecting him permanently. "Sigh, I don't know what to do!" She yelled out into the sky. "Hey?" "Huh? Oh, David, hi. Sorry, did you hear that?" "Yeah, are you okay? You seem like you were thinking out loud" he said. "Yeah, I was just thinking what I should do when we defeat the darkness... then what?" she explained.

"Oh, well, you were thinking hard" he said. "Sigh. I just don't know what to do" she said as she slid down on her feet. "Hey, calm down" he took her hand. "We'll figure it out together" he said. He moved closer, their lips almost met until. "Hey the lunch room is full so I came up here." Linda said. "God dang it" He yelled.