Prologue

Queens

We begin our scene in New York, inside an apartment building in Queens. Inside a small room, a police radio was placed on a table, right next to what appeared to be a red ski-mask, along with some goggles with white lenses, built into the mask. A young man was sitting on his chair, screwing some sort of bracelet device. He turned his head, as he heard a report on the radio.

An officer reported a bank robbery in Manhattan. The young man then narrowed his eyes, placing two of the bracket devices on his wrists. He then grabbed a broom and poked it through a trap door on the roof, allowing it to pull down a suit. It was a a red hoodie with a spider emblem drawn over it, and underneath was a sky blue shirt and trouser. He changed into the suit and grabbed some red socks to match. Finally, he grabbed his ski-mask and pulled it down his head.

He opens his window, as he climbs and jumps through it. As he is free falling, he makes a gesture with his hand, allowing him to shoot some webbing from his bracelets. He then begins to repeat the same pattern, as he swings from building to building.

Meanwhile, at the bank, three men have their guns aimed at the cashier, as he is taking money out of his safe and placing the money inside two separate bags.

Thug 1: Come on! Hurry up!

Once the cashier was done, he handed the bags of money to the thugs. However, before they could leave, they see a man landing on the other side of the window, who was the same young web-slinger in red and blue. He tapped on the glass to get the others' attention, and then waved.

Spider-Man: Hey, guys!

Thug 2: It's Spider-Man

Thug 2: It's Spider-Man. Shoot him!

Spider-Man then felt a tingling sensation in his head, as the men aimed their guns at him. As they pulled their triggers, Spider-Man jumps out of the way, in time to dodge the bullets and the broken window glass. As the thugs stop, Spider-Man then lands in front of them in a crouched position.

Spider-Man: Wow, do you all suck!

Spider-Man then webs one of the thugs hands, and pulls him forward, punching him in the face.

Spider-Man: You guys really need to get more faster, efficient firepower. I mean, a sloth could dodge your shots.

Thug 3: Let's see if a sloth could dodge this!

One of the thugs grab a crowbar and ran towards Spider-Man. He then swung his weapon, which Spider-Man dodges. He jumps, and axe-kicks the thug in the face.

Spider-Man: (yawn) So slow!

Spider-Man turns towards the final thug, as he saw him holding his gun close to the cashier's head.

Thug 1: Walk away now, punk. Or he's dead.

Without hesitation, Spider-Man shoots a web at the thug's face and his gun, pulling himself forward to kick the thug in the face, leaving the cashier unharmed. Spider-Man goes to check the cashier.

Spider-Man: Are you alright?

But instead of thanking the hero, the cashier just runs away, in panic.

Spider-Man: Well, that was rude.

Spider-Man then stares at the the defeated thugs.

Spider-Man: Y'know, if I hadn't arrived, you almost would've gotten away with that. If you guys worked that hard during a legit job, y'all wouldn't need to be criminals to begin with.

Many minutes pass, as the cops arrive to the scene. Two officers get out of the car to see the thugs tied up in webbing, sticking to a street light. They then see a small card floating down towards them. One of the officers grabbed it and checked it to see that it read "Courtesy of your Friendly Neighbour Spider-Man."

——————

Meanwhile, in Gotham City

Inside a dark cavern, a mysterious figure was watching the whole fight on a massive computer. The man then maliciously smirked.

???: Spider-Man. Impressive. He'll do just nicely.