The morning after

You woke up with Danny's arms wrapped around you. You had to get ready to get back on your bands tour bus. "Wake up Danny" you said patting his arm. You heard a quiet groan as he shifted away from you "Good morning" you saw him lift himself up from the covers.

You began to hear a knock on the door and a muffled sound "I know you two are in there please get ready to have breakfast and leave" it sounded like Sam. So Danny shot out of bed and quickly got himself dressed to open the door "Hey Sam we'll be out to join you guys for breakfast just give us a few minutes" Danny said. You were still pretty tired considering you mostly got 5 hours of sleep at most.

Danny took a shower and you got yourself dressed in casual tour bus attire. Then you heard another knock, this time you opened the door and it was your drummer and bassist to your band. "Girl what the hell happened? Tell us the details?" Your bassist said. "What do you want to know?" You replied. "Did you do it with him" your drummer said with a grin. You rolled your eyes and smiled " let's just say more things went down than I expected" as soon as you said that Josh walked behind your bandmates and started to barge into the room "Good morning!!" Josh said as he patted your back and roamed around your room. "Well look at this mess" he said looking at your panties and dress scattered  across the floor. You nearly forgot about them being there until Josh said something so you quickly picked them up and stuffed them in your suitcase. "Nothing to be ashamed of" Josh laughed.

Danny got out of the shower and walked out with only a towel on. He didn't know Josh would be standing in the room starting up conversation. "So are you two lovebirds going to have breakfast with us?" He asked Danny. "Yes but please leave so we can get ready." Danny said slightly annoyed and embarrassed holding on to his towel around his waist. "Alright alright, just glad you freaks had fun" he laughed and left the room and you bandmates followed along. You and Danny started to get ready to go to the lobby for the complimentary breakfast.

You glanced at a him a little as he dropped his towel and got dressed. "Stop looking," he said kind of laughing "sorry, I couldn't help it" you chuckled. His hair was still semi wet and his body was glistening. He pulled back his hair and tied it up out of his face. His face had a perfect structure and a morning after glow you couldn't resist. But you had things to do so you resisted trying to get frisky in with him.

He put on his casual stuff again and you two took the elevator to the lobby with your luggage and him. Sam greeted you at breakfast "Good morning Y/N" things felt a little weird but still sweet. You didn't know what to make of the situation that happened last night. But you knew that everyone found out through Sam or casually noticing the two of you walk alone into your room. You found yourself a little shy and about it but Danny helped answer any odd questions.

"Hey I didn't mean to make things weird" Danny said as started to get some cereal and fruit at the complimentary breakfast. "No you didn't make things weird I shouldn't have pushed it too far." You said getting food beside him. As you sat down at a table next to your band and Greta Van Fleet he sat right beside you. "You didn't push anything too far," he said under his breath. "Well I guess I'll push harder next time," you said laughing a bit with a grin on your face. He giggled a little at what you said and looked at you a little in shock by what you meant by that.

"So did you two sleep good" Jake looked up at you two. Danny adjusted himself "Yes Jake" he said. "I honestly didn't expect anything like this from the two of you, cause she's a singer and guitarist and your a drummer." Josh said pointing at the two of you. "Well first of all Jake I don't judge someone based off there instrument skill." Danny said. "You also know I was a guitarist before I played in our band" Danny ranted. "I know that but I was just saying that I didn't expect this from you two but it seems like a good" Jake said. "Thank you Jake" you said. You knew today was about to be flooded with questions and awkward conversations about last night but Danny was always there for you and dismissed most of them. "We shouldn't make it a big deal about it," he said. "How did you guys sleep?" he asked" I have a hangover" Sam groaned. "Me too" your bassist said you saw the two of them rubbing there aching heads.

Everyone got done with breakfast and finished up getting ready to get back on the tour buses. Your band had a separate bus so you got to be alone with your thoughts and your band for a couple of hours. "Hey Y/N can I please give you my number?" Danny asked as he was getting ready to head on to his bus. "Oh sure!" You exchanged numbers with him "Now I won't miss you so too much," he said kissing your cheek and leaving to get on the his bus. Your cheeks became rosy and you giggled. "Bye Danny!" You said getting on your bus as well.

"Awww you guys are cute" your drummer said in a sarcastic tone. "Don't be jealous" your bassist replied. You immediately melted into your seat. "So is it official are you guys gonna start dating?" Your bassist asked. "I'm not quite sure but I know we like each other," you said kind of blushing.You've had the occasional one night stand but never with someone you were gonna see over and over again. So you felt like it was a little more genuine and sweet but you didn't know what to make of it just yet.