Hot,Sweaty, and drained *SMUT*

Hot, sweaty, and drained. You finished performing on stage with your all girl rock band. You were the opening act for the band Greta Van Fleet and this was your first night performing for there dreams in gold tour. Your whole band was grateful for this opportunity and you were grateful as well. You performed as the front man and guitarist and did a good job at getting the whole crowd more hyped to see Greta Van Fleet.

Once your band was done you said your goodbyes to the crowd. As you got off the stage each Greta Van Fleet member showered you and your band in compliments. " You guys did great out there," Sam said "I was really amazed thank you so much for opening" Jake said in his raspy voice. Josh proceeded to hug each member of the band including you and said "so marvelous!! I'm really impressed!!" You let out a chuckle at his comments and then noticed Danny out of the corner of your eye working up the courage to talk to you.

However he was able to exchange comments with your bassist (Jessica) and drummer (Carina) but couldn't muster up much with you. So naturally noticing him you decided to talk first "Are you nervous Danny?" you said turning to him after talking to Josh. "Pfft. No n-not at all, You did great out there by the way." He said kind of nervously. You patted his shoulder and looked at him intently " I know your gonna do amazing don't even worry," you said and he smiled with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Thank you Y/N" Danny said as he walked away grabbing a water bottle and his drum sticks.

You and your band decided to stay around the pit area and watch there performance. They had a big curtain in front of the stage, Josh had a big amazing beginning speech and then the beginning to the song Heat Above started to play. You watched as the crowd was in awe and screamed there names you saw each members silhouette building up the tension and final reveal before the curtain actually dropped. You looked at each member in amazement as a musician but you couldn't help that your eyes gravitated towards Danny.

After a couple of songs in Danny Wagner started his drum solo before transitioning into the next song. You noticed how focused and precise he was when he played and how his facial expressions seemed angry and yet very graceful. You watched his face display almost and orgasmic expression and his head leaned all the way back as he started to get really into it. You felt yourself getting hot and hypnotized by his presence. He slowed down a bit and started to transition in the song Caravel. He teased and built up the tension again with the beginning drum start. You liked how much he loved edging the crowd and getting everyone ready for the next song. The drummer (Carina) of your band turned to you made a joking comment after hearing thousands people scream his name "Do you think he's hot?"

It took you moment to answer cause she took you out of your trance. " Oh uhh yeah" you giggled she started to smile " Awww Y/N thinks Danny is hawt!" She said really loudly to your bassist (almost making sure everyone can hear) "OoOooh" Jessica said. You started smacking there shoulders "shut up I don't like him that much!" You blushed and sounded flustered which made them laugh a little more "not that much!" Your drummer said in sarcastic tone. You rolled your eyes and tried to ignore them as you continued to gaze at Danny for the rest of the show.

After the show ended the whole band walked off stage very sweaty, hot, and tired. Danny came down with his bare chest all sweaty but almost gleaming from the stage lights and you noticed how his muscles were so toned and fit from drumming all the time. You got butterflies just looking at him and you didn't know what to do so you averted your gaze to ignore this feeling.

You hung out a little bit sharing compliment's with the band talking about how amazed you were of everyone. Danny walked to you again very timidly " was it good?" He said kind of out of no where. "Are you kidding?It was fantastic!! You fucking rocked it Danny!!" You said making him laugh a little " Thank you Y/N I think your very kind" Danny said as he looked at you and bit his lip. He was mustering up the courage to say something again, you could see it in his face. "Would you and your band like to hang out with us?" he asked. You glanced at your bandmates giving very approving nods almost urging you to talk to him more. "Absolutely, we would love to hang out with you guys," you replied. Josh barged in "that's great cause we're going down to the bar! After we get cleaned up."