Chapter 6.2 - Return to the Wonder Stage

That same day, Emu went out to a convenience store to buy lunch for herself. She grabbed an onigiri and lined up at the checkout, after paying, she sat down on a bench in a nearby park and ate her food.

Meanwhile, Tsukasa was having a conversation with Toya in the WEEKEND GARAGE.

'So how is your sister doing?', Toya asked Tsukasa.

'She's doing great with her band. Ever since she has Ichika and the others, taking care of her has been less of a hassle,' replied Tsukasa.

'That's good to hear,' said Toya.

'Oi Toya, An and Kohane are arriving soon. We should start heading to the live house now,' as Akito joined in.

'Oh alright, Akito. See you later, Tsukasa-senpai!', said Toya.

'See you later, Toya!', as Tsukasa exited the WEEKEND GARAGE.

Tsukasa then passed by the park Emu was sitting in, he found Emu sitting alone by herself, so he entered the park.

'Emu?'

'Tsukasa-kun?'

Both of them stared at each other, studying each others' looks, since their appearance changed compared to when they were high schoolers.

'I really thought it wasn't you, until I regconised that short pink hair,' as Tsukasa sat down next to Emu on the bench.

'Woah...you've changed a lot, Tsukasa-kun...', said Emu in a quiet voice.

'Eh? What is that suppose to mean?', asked Tsukasa.

'You're all matured and grown up, doing shows probably doesn't interest you anymore...', said Emu with her head down.

'What if I told you...I still do want to do shows?', replied Tsukasa, Emu turned her face away from him. 'Ok, how about I put it this way: Ever since I was a child, I wanted to be a theme park entertainer, to cheer up my sick sister. Well, I did try to fulfill my dream when I was 17, but that sadly lasted for two years because I started university. During my four years of university, I forgot all about my childhood dream, until I remembered it again after graduation. Later today I've decided to go to Phoenix Wonderland to sign up to be a cast member again, but I never thought I'd find you here,' explained Tsukasa.

'Really? Are you being serious?', as Emu turn her face to Tsukasa and looked at him with puppy-like eyes. Tsukasa nodded and without thinking, Emu jumped onto Tsukasa, 'YAAAAAAY!!!!!!' 'UWAAAHHH!!!!! I know you're happy that I'm willing to come back, but...can you get off me? We're in public...', said Tsukasa embrassingly, 'Oh *hehehe* sorry, Tsukasa-kun!', as Emu got up from Tsukasa.

'Should I also call Rui and Nene to see if they are interested?', asked Tsukasa, 'Hmm...sure!', replied Emu, 'I'll tell you if there are any updates on them,' added Tsukasa.

Meanwhile, Rui and Mizuki were having a meet up in a coffee shop.

'Hey Rui, please excuse me for a few minutes, I need to use the restroom,' as Mizuki got up from their seat.

'Sure, take your time,' Mizuki had left to use the restroom when Rui got a phone call from Tsukasa.

(Rui, Tsukasa)

'Tsukasa-kun?'

'Rui! It's been a long time!'

'Well yes, indeed it has been a long time.'

'Well I would like to know that if you're free tomorrow? We'll meet outside Phoenix Wonderland?'

(Rui's mind: Phoenix Wonderland? Why does that name sound familiar?)