Explanation of the last chapter

Chapter 1 to 5 are the Fairytale AU part, but Chapter 6.1 and the up-coming Chapter 6.2 are the Canon Divergence part. Now about the characters' ages, in the first 5 chapters, everyone is either 16 or 17, but in the previous and up-coming chapter, everyone is either 23 or 24.

The Fairytale AU part is talking about Emu's dream, but the Canon Divergence part is about what happened after Emu had this dream. Obviously, the dream is a reflection of her own reality both as a teenager and an adult, so the people, including herself, in her dream were appeared to be younger.

Chapter 6.1 was meant to be a short chapter. Originally, it's supposed to be longer than that, but then I realised it would be better if I split chapter 6 into 2 parts.

Also a little backstory on how Wonderland x Showtime disbanded: They still kept going when Tsukasa and Rui were third-year high schoolers, while Emu and Nene were second-year high schoolers. But ever since Tsukasa and Rui have graduated, they both left the group since they need to focus on university, Nene suggested Emu to might as well disband the group since half of its members have left.

Til' this day, Emu still remembered the memories she had with Tsukasa, Rui and Nene at the Wonder Stage, knowing they will never come back. She always wanted to make people smile with her performances, but then it seems like her wish can't come true anymore since Tsukasa, Rui and Nene left...