Chapter 2 - Next stop: Neverland

That night, five figures were flying through the night sky, because of how high they were flying, Tsukasa, Rui and Nene were surprised to see the whole view of London right in front of their eyes. They flew around the Big Ben, then through the London Bridge.

At some point, Tsukasa was about to lose balance when Emu helped him by holding his hand, and eventually made eye contact with Tsukasa. At the same time, Len was watching and started to grow jealousy, as he was beginning to think that Emu would start to like Tsukasa more than himself, well actually, his jealousy towards Emu's attention to Tsukasa have grown since she gave Tsukasa that acorn necklace earlier.

At last, they arrived at Neverland. Before Emu took them to the hideout, she gave them a tour of Neverland: She first took them to see the forest residents, then the mermaids, they also passed by Captain Hook's ship, the Jolly Rogger.

'Hook have always wanted his revenge ever since he lost to me in a fight, his hand got cut off and a crocodile ate it, that crocodile also swallowed his golden watch, which would make a "tick tock" sound repeatedly. Hook would always knew that crocodile is nearby when he heard the sound, it is also eager to eat the rest of him,' explained Emu.

'Well then, we must be very careful whenever we encounter him,' added Tsukasa.

When Hook spotted Emu and the kids she brought with her, he ordered his crew to shoot them down with a cannon. Fortunately, the cannon missed all of them, but Tsukasa got seperated with the others, Emu ordered Len to find Tsukasa and then bring the kids to the hideout while she goes to fight of Hook.

However, Len has his own plan to get rid of Tsukasa: He would only bring Rui and Nene to the hideout, then he would convince the lost children (Akito, Toya, Mizuki) that Emu has ordered them to shoot down Tsukasa.

Meanwhile Emu went to fight off Hook.

'Hey Hook! Looking for a rematch?', as Emu draws out her sword. Hook also drew out his sword, meaning that he wants a rematch. There was an intense battle on the Jolly Rogger, because Emu could naturally fly, Hook could never guess her next moves since the ability to fly gave her a big advantage. Suddenly, that familiar 'tick tock' sound is drawing near, Hook immediately recgonised it's the crocodile and fleed the scene at once.

Emu was laughing as Hook was getting chased by the crocodile, then went back to the hideout, but little does she know that Len was planning something behind her back...