Now, Appa flies above the clouds and Sokka grabs his stomach and starts to growl. "Hey, stomach, be quiet, Alright. I'm trying to find you some food, he goes threw his sac and turns it upside down and a few crumbs fall onto his hand. "Hey, who ate all my blubbered seal jerky?" Sokka knitted eyebrows together. "Oh, that was food? I used it to start the campfire last night." Aang mentioned looking over to Sokka. Sokka's eyes widen. "You what? Aww. No  wonder the flames smelt so good." Sokka whines. Appa flies towards some jiggered mountain peaks. "The potola mountain range. We're almost there!" Aang smiles as her drew closer to his home, the southern air temple. 

"Aang, before we get to the temple, I want to talk to you about the airbenders." Katara stare down to her lap. "What about them?" Aang asked. "Well...I just wan you to be prepared for what you might see. The Fire Nation is ruthless. They killed my mother, and they could have done the same to your people." Katara warned. "Just because no one has seen an airbender, doesn't mean the Fire Nation killed them all. They probably escapes. Aang tries to hide back from knowing the truth. Katara places her hand on Aang shoulder, "I know it's hard to accept." Katara tries to understand Aang. "You don't understand Katara, the only way to get to an airbender temple is flying on a bison, and I doubt the Fire Nation has any flying bison, right Appa?" Aang pets Appa's head "Yip! Yip!" Aang shouts. 

Appa flies up one of the slopes on the side of the mountain, Aang and the others hold on tight. A large temple and many towers show when the approach the top of the mountain peak. "There it is, the southern air temple." Aang points. "Aang, its amazing. Katara's eye lit up at the sight of the beautiful temples. "We're home buddy, we're home." Aang speak down to Appa. 

Now, Zhao stands in front of a map inside of his tent, Zuko and Iroh wait nearby. "And by years end, the Earth Kingdom capital will be under our rule. The Fire Lord will finally claim victory in the war." Zhao mentioned. "If my father thinks the rest of the world will follow him willingly, then he's a fool." Zuko narrows his eye at Zhao. "Two years at sea have done little to your temper to your tongue. So, how's your search for the Avatar going? Zhao smirks. Iroh knocks over a weapons rack. "Uh...My fault entirely. Iroh moves to the side with a grin on his face. "We haven't found the him yet. Zuko spoke hoping Zhao would by it. "Did you really expect to? The Avatar died a hundred years ago, along with the rest of the airbenders." Zhao spoke up. Zuko adverts his eyes to the side and thinks. "Unless, you found some evidence that the Avatar is alive." Zhao smirked. 

"No. Nothing." Zuko looks away from Zhao's gaze. "Prince Zuko, the Avatar is the only one who can stop the Fire Nation from winning this war. If you have an ounce of loyalty left, you'll tell me what you found." Zhao keeps pushing Zuko's patience. "I haven't found anything. It's like you said-- the Avatar probably died a long time ago. Zuko snaps "Come on Uncle, we're going." Zuko walks and is blocked by two soldiers. "Commander Zhao, we interrogated the crew like you instructed. They confirm Prince Zuko had the Avatar in custody, but let him escape." One soldier spoke. "Now, remind me, how exactly was you ship damaged?" Zhao walk over to Zuko looming over him. Zuko looks down as he knew he failed to keep the secret hidden.

At the southern air temple, rushes up a curving path whilst Katara and Sokka follow as a slower pace. "So, where do I get something to eat?" Sokka asked, holding his stomach. "You're lucky enough to be the first outsiders to ever visit the southern air temple, and all you can think about is food? Katara rolled her eyes. "I'm just a guy with simple needs. Sokka argued. "So, that where my friends and I would play airball, and over there is where the bison would sleep and...Aang sighs. "What's wrong?" Katara asked. "This place used to be full of monks, lemurs and bison. Now there's just a bunch of weeds. Aang shrugs and frowns. "I can believe how much things have changed." Aang spoke more to himself than the two siblings behind him. 

So, uh, this airball game--how do you play?" Sokka approach Aang. Aang grins and he and Sokka stands on posts at either ends of the court. A ball spins in the air above Aang's palm, he tosses it into the air. As the ball drops, Aang creates a gust of wind with his food. The ball moves between all the posts, it his Sokka in the chest and knocks him backwards through the hoop. "Hahaha" Aang lets out a loud laugh. "Aang 7, Sokka 0. "Making him feel better, is putting me in a world of hurt." Sokka huffs.