Hurt

We headed to the nearest restaurant and Seonghwa ordered huge amounts while I just stared at them packing it. 

I was interrupted by a call. I looked at the ID and was surprised. It was Jimin! I have been waiting for this all this while. I moved away from Seonghwa and attended the call.

Me: Hey, Jimin! How are you?

Jimin: How did you know it was me?

Me: I just guessed it'd be you.

Jimin: Anyways, are you free tomorrow evening?

Me: Probably yeah. Anything important?

Jimin: How about we meet up for lunch? We could get to know each other better.

Me: Sure, I'd love that. Then see you tomorrow. 

I declined the call and felt relieved hearing from him. I've made some progress in the plan. Hongjoong would be happy to hear this. 

"Um... I'm done," I heard Seonghwa. I looked at him carrying three bags. I grabbed one and walked away. 

On our way, a hand waved at us from a distance. As we got closer I realized it was Yeri, his girlfriend.

"Let me help you with that," She said and grabbed a bag from his hand.

"What are you doing here? Are you heading anywhere?" He asked.

"I was going to see you. I'm glad I called Yunho. He said you were on a little date with your sister," She said looking at me.

I scoffed as I heard her say 'Date with your sister'. I'm not gonna let Yunho alone, that's for sure.

"That bastard... Who said this was a date? It's just a stupid dare. Who would go out with this selfish person?"

"I would," She answered immediately.

"Then please go ahead. Leave me out of it," Luckily I got my earphones. I plugged them in and played loud music. We were almost near the house. I was so involved in the music that I didn't care about my surroundings.

Out of the blue, I was pulled back with a force that made me stumble but I didn't fall. I was trying to process what just happened.

"Where were you looking while walking?" I heard Seonghwa's faint noise. I removed my earphones and realized he was shouting.

"What the heck just happened?" I asked.

"You were about to get hit by a car," He said.

"Why would you save me?" He gave me a confused look.

"You could've just let me get hit. Being saved by you is the last thing I want to happen. Why does life suck so much?" I said as I walked away from there.

"Y/n," I heard Yeri which made me stop.

"How long are you going to keep hurting him? How long do you want him to lose his mind? He's trying his best to do anything for you. He's changed a lot. Why are you still pushing him away?" She asked. Seonghwa was trying to stop her but she ignored him.

I walked forward and looked at her.

"What do you know about what I went through? What do you know about how hurt I was? I didn't ask him to change, did I? If you chose to change, why the hell are you including my name? You're too inexperienced to know what it feels like when you're the only target among a pride of hungry lions," I paused.

"*chuckles* How the hell does this matter to you? You are just a passerby. Why do you roar up when he's quiet about it? Learn to stay within your limits,"

I walked away and entered the house. I flung the bag on the table which made everyone surprised.

"Is anything wrong?" San asked. I didn't reply to anything and hurried to my room.

I was too pissed about what had just happened.

'What does she know? She's been living a good and healthy life. How will she know about my pain? Who is she to advise me? If she's interested in making things work out, why can't she just advise her boyfriend to fucking stay away from me? Why does everyone want to change me? In the name of doing good, they are just making it worse. Who asked them for their help?'

I pushed the things that lay on the table in frustration making things crash loud. I smashed my face on the pillow and shouted in irritation. The more I thought about it tears rolled silently. 

---Wooyoung's POV---

We chatted for a while about random things. Not any later, Y/n walked in with a bag in her hand. She flung the bag on the table making everyone go silent. 

"Is anything wrong?" San asked but she walked away without a reply. As she left, Seonghwa along with Yeri walked in. Everyone looked at them. 

"What happened?" Hongjoong asked. 

"Nothing," Seonghwa replied.

"What do you mean by nothing? She almost got hit by a car and he saved her. What is wrong with that? Why does she need to talk rudely? Won't you guys ask why she's behaving like this? Isn't it hurting everyone?" Yeri asked. 

"We're in no place to get involved in matters between them," Hongjoong replied. 

"So, you all are happy seeing your dear friend drowning in sadness? If that's the case, I'd better take him with me. Neither of you is taking the initiative to speak to her and bring some sense in her,"

"Yeri, just stop," Seonghwa said as calmly as he could.

"I can't. I can't see you like this every day. Why can't she speak up and tell what's troubling her?" Before Seonghwa could say something, a loud crashing sound caught everyone's attention. 

"Noona... without knowing about what the person went through, no one can trash talk about them. I do not mean to say you are trash-talking but I hope you think before what you say," I said as I got up and hurried upstairs. 

I opened the door and got in to see the room with things on the floor. Among this, Y/n sat on the bed hugging her knees and looking out the window. Her eyes were glistening from the tears. I walked to the front, blocking her view. 

She slowly looked at me and was trying to control her tears. 

"Don't hold it in. Just let it go," I said and opened my arms wide. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso. She hung onto me like a little child. 

"Gwenchana," I said as she buried herself in my neck. I sat on the bed and she tightened the hug. 

She silently cried while I patted her back, calming her. She slowly fell asleep after a good cry. I looked at her and kissed her forehead.

"No matter what happens, I'll always be beside you. You don't need to worry about anything," I said, putting her to bed.