It hurts

I got back home after spending some time in the park. Luckily, today there wasn't much drama by Eva and the gang. 

I knocked on the door and it opened soon revealing my angry mother. 

"Why are you late?" She asked. I don't know why they don't want me to come late. Either way, they hurt me. 

"I... I got detention." I said. Her eyes widened. 

"You got detention?" She said, loud enough and slapped me. 

My father got a stick and asked me to stick my hand out. Me, being a bad kid, didn't do it. My father pulled my hand out and started beating my palm. 

It hurt like shit! 

"Have you ever seen Seonghwa enter the detention class? Why can't you be more like him?" My mother said. 

"He never went late, did all the work on time, gave us a good name. But what are you doing? The opposite of it." My father said. 

"He was such a good child. Very sweet and kind, never disobeyed us. You have a lot to learn from him. But, he just left, all of a sudden." My mother started playing the emotional card. It makes her think that I'll change cause she's crying. 

But I don't mind. I don't care. Cause I ain't considering them as a family anymore. 

My only family is my friends and I don't need anyone other than them. 

I slowly walked to my room, while my dad was comforting her. I locked the doors and sighed in relief. 

I have to get out of this place the soonest before it turns into hell. Hell would be better than this, I guess. 

I refreshed myself and packed a few dresses and things in a bag, so I could either leave tonight or tomorrow night. 

I can pack the rest later.

I'm not gonna miss anyone. Except for my bed. 

I am still staying here, after all the things they do to me, just cause they gave birth to me. But I didn't know that it would lead me to this. 

I just dozed off, not eating dinner. I skip most of the meals. Mornings, I never get breakfast. At lunchtime, my food gets thrown away. Dinner, I can't take all the talking they do. So I just eat fruits or I don't. The important thing is, I could manage without having food. 

So, tomorrow's the day I am leaving out of here. 

*next day

Different day, but same problems. 

I got ready for college and left before I could be spotted by my parents. I have to be there early this time, so I don't get detention again. 

 Luckily, I got there early and safe. I got my things from the locker and waited till Ryujin joins me cause she has a class with me in the morning. Yugyeom would've left with his other friends, cause they all share a class. 

Other than Yugyeom, I only know Jinyoung. I've talked with him once or twice, but I can say that he's the kindest and sweetest I've ever seen. 

Nowadays, we rarely talk but he's a good person. 

Ryujin joined me soon and we both left for our class. I entered the class and suddenly tripped as someone stuck their leg out. 

Luckily I didn't fall. Ryujin held me at the right time. I didn't want to fight with her nor have the energy for it, so I just ignored it and took my seat. 

Ryujin looked mad at me. Before she could tell me anything I talked. 

"Please don't Ryujin. I don't want to talk about it." I said. The teacher came in at the right time. 

She started taking the class and asked us to take notes. 

I tried writing but my hand was in pain because of yesterday. I tried to forget it and just concentrate on the class. But it pained a lot more. 

Tears started pouring cause I couldn't control the pain. 

Ryujin was worried.

"Y/n, are you ok?" She asked. Without responding, I just ran out of the classroom. I ran wherever my legs took me. 

I finally ended up at the terrace of the building. The tears never left my eyes. 

'Why does my life suck so much? If that guy didn't leave, I wouldn't have faced all these problems. He never told anyone where he is and everyone assumes I am the cause of it. Just end it Y/n. You are a disgrace, no one needs you. There needs to be a full stop to this.'  

I walked towards the end of the terrace. I peeped down and looked at the empty ground. I got on top of the wall and closed my eyes. 

'Goodbye.' 

Suddenly, I got pulled down by someone. I couldn't see that person as they were hugging me tightly. 

"How can you think of leaving us?" It was a familiar voice. I couldn't quite recognize.

He broke the hug and I looked at the person. 

I don't remember his name but I know he is one of Yugyeom's friends. 

I spotted his other friends, Yugyeom himself and Ryujin. They both came to me and hugged me tightly. 

"How could you think of doing this?" Ryujin asked. 

"Do you realize we are there for you? Luckily Bam Bam was here. If not, I don't know what I would've done without you." Yugyeom said. 

I cried more. They all comforted me. I said I want to be alone for some time. But they all stayed up cause they didn't want me to do anything foolish. 

BamBam's POV

I wanted to smoke cause I was stressed out. I headed to the terrace cause that's where my friends and I spend our time.

As I inhaled twice, I heard someone coming upstairs. I quickly cut off the cigarette and hid at the other side. 

I thought it would be a couple cause people come here to make out too. Thought I could have some fun. I came back to reality as I heard them coming closer. 

I looked at the person and she looked familiar. I have seen her with Yugyeom. She's his friend, Y/n.

I have seen her around. She gets bullied a lot by Eva and her gang. It all started because her brother left, out of the blue. No one knows where he is. I feel sad for her. She's hurt all over. She used to look beautiful before but now she's the opposite of it. 

She stood by the wall and peeped down. I watched her every move. Suddenly she stood on the wall. I was shocked. She was gonna suicide!

Before she could fall, I pulled her down and hugged her, making her comfortable. 

"How can you think of leaving us?" I said. I broke the hug and looked at her. 

Soon, Yugyeom, Ryujin, and others joined us. Yugyeom and Ryujin hugged her tightly like there's no tomorrow. 

I could say they were really worried. 

Y/n said that she wanted some alone time but we all ended up staying cause we didn't want anything else to happen to our mate. 

"Thanks a lot for saving her," Yugyeom said. 

"I must save my friend," I said. 

"Is there anything we can do to stop Eva?" Mark asked as he joined us. 

"It will be of no use. The best is to make her stay away from them. But then again, if she sees you guys around her, she might do something more to her." Yugyeom said. 

It was scary to hear. 

"Are people even like that?" Mark asked. 

"No matter what happens, we should at least try our best to stop her from getting bullied," I said. They nodded. 

"Do you know why her brother left?" I asked. They all shook their head. 

"No one knows about it," Yugyeom said. 

He got back to Y/n while Mark and I just talked for a while. 

It was lunchtime, so we headed to the cafeteria.