Heroes

The sun was starting to set, the tension began to grow and heroes became almost restless. Sunni had dressed in a pair of leggings and a hoodie, growing tired of hospital clothing. Mitsuki had braided her hair back. Her tests were looking better as her body  began to balance itself back out. She looked out at the rising moon, thinking on her conversation before Katsuki left.

"Please be careful," she casually fixed the rogue strap on his hero gear.

"Always," his red eyes watched her before he pulled her to him in a soft kiss, "I'll be back. Behave while I'm gone."

She smirked, "I can try."

"Hallie," he paused briefly, "I love you."

She placed a kiss on his cheek, "I love you too. Now go be a hero."

Mitsuki watched her quietly. She knew Sunni was upset and stressed. The girls phone buzzed, it was Mina texting her.

'I'm back on comms and dispatch tonight. I promise I'll keep an eye on him. Love you.'

Sunni smiled softly and sent a heart back to her friend. Now, she would sit and wait as long as she could stand it.
______
The class stood looking at the darkened warehouse, the pros stood with them. Jeanist looked over at Bakugo, seeing his red eyes scan the scene out. "You're correct in your assumption."

"Yeah," the explosive blond sighed, "this is a trap."

Deku nodded, "He expects us to walk through the front door."

Kirishima grinned, "Then let's bust this bad boy down."

Hawks chuckled, "I'm sure he has guards somewhere."

Aizawa and Mic shared a look before he spoke, "Shoto, let's go see what we find."

The young hero nodded, following his teacher. Endeavor watched his son quietly. The moonlight made the snow sparkle. Tobias stood beside Bakugo, "Listen, I get I'm on your shit list, just...no matter what happens, take care of her."

"I already planned on it," he looked at him. Tobias smirked and nodded.

Aizawa's voice rang in their comms, "We've got company...a lot of it."

Shoto's ice was seen shooting across the harbor yard. Deku tapped his comm, "Work in pairs, stay sharp...stay safe." He looked at Bakugo who nodded. The whole class took off. Deku stayed behind with his childhood friend, "What's next?"

"We get that bastard," he patted Deku's shoulder. Deku pulled down his mask, making his green eyes shine.

There were so many villains. The yard was a battlefield. Endeavor and Jeanist had a moment to catch their breath. Jeanist watched the former students, "We are witnessing the next generation."

Hawks landed beside them and grinned, wiping his bloody lip, "It's amazing isn't it?"

Their eyes cut to Shoto and Kirishima moving in sync, landing hard hits. Then to Momo and Iida. Denki and Jiro made quite the pair too, given their quirks. The whole class could really handle their own now. They were no longer the little first years who were unsure in action. Now, they ran towards the fire. A large explosion caught their attention. Bakugo's and Deku were zipping around taking out as many as possible, "That will be your number one and two," Hawks chuckled, "I'll be old news next year."
__________
Sunni paced  back and forth, trying to calm her rising nerves when news of the battle hit the networks. She was growing restless. She turned to Mitsuki and sighed, "I'm sorry...I just..." in a flash, the woman's world went dark.
__________
Tobias and Bakugo slowly pushed open the large door to the warehouse. The inside was pitch black, but you could feel his presence. Shoto summons his flames, but the room remained black. "It's his quirk," Deku confirmed, "be careful."