"I love you. And Mr snuggles love you." I lifted him up and pressed his shiny button nose to Chris's cheek.

"You're adorable." He laughed.

"What funny? It true, we love you." I blushed in embarassment.

"I love you too. And yes, I also love Mr. Snuggles."

"Give him kiss back!" I smiled and held him up.

Chris leaned in and gave him a kiss! It made me laugh cause he looked so silly!

"Cheating on me with a bear? Didn't think you had a thing for furries." Anthony came in to the living room with a big tray in his hands and was looking at Chris in a silly way.

"He like furry. This Mr. Snuggles, he furry." I grinned, showing him off to Anthony.

"No talking like that in front of him!" Chris shouted.

"Talk like what? You no like Mr. Snuggles?" I felt my lip trembling.

"We like him, don't worry. Look, we got food! Anthony, set the damn tray down!" He smiled, but his smile looked kind of scary.

"You two are so weird!" I scooched off the couch and sat my bum down on the floor.

"Thank you for food, I hungry!" I clapped my hands together and grabbed a chicken nuggy that was shaped like a T-Rex!

There was so many sauces too! I dipped one end in ketchup, one end with ranch, and one end with barbeque sauce! "Mmm! Is so good!"

The three of us stayed up really late and we watched movies and laid on the couch and we laughed until we all fell asleep!

____________________________

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face! I was feeling like my big self again. I had such a fun night with Anthony and Chris! I love showing them that side of me because they're both really nice and accepting of me and it doesn't make me scared to show them the other side of me.

I don't know why I let fear over take me, but I'm really really happy they know. It feels really good to let my little side out more. I didn't think it would be so nice doing it around other people! The thought made me blush.

I pushed myself up on the couch and stretched. Me, Chris and Anthony all fell asleep on the couch and were a big tangled mess! I couldn't stop the giggle as I looked at Chris. His whole head was hanging off the couch!

"Good morning, sleepy heads! We have to go to work!"

"Ugh, five more minutes i'm begging you." Chris groaned.

"Okay fine, I'll shower but then i'm waking you up!" I got up off the couch and ran up the stairs, almost slipping because of my fuzzy socks, but I caught myself before I fell!

I showered and got dressed in my big oversized work outfit and went back downstairs to see Chris standing at the kitchen island, drinking a coffee with his eyes half closed! His hair was sticking up everywhere and I assumed Anthony was still sleeping.

"Hi! Good morning!"

"Oh god, I feel like I have a hangover and I didn't even drink." Chris groaned. "Want some coffee?"

"Mm, yes please! I'm going to make an iced coffee though because hot drinks are nasty and they burn my tongue!" I grimaced. I hate the feeling of your tongue getting burnt! It always feels tingly for at least two days.

"I'm used to it now. I used to hate it, but now I can't live without it. Hot coffee just hits different." He sighed. "Anyways, I bought some new flavored syrups, the caramel is my favorite though."