15

@poppingking

4,678 Likes by @danielover @heeseung_ace @flowersunoo @im_k @b

4,678 Likes by @danielover @heeseung_ace @flowersunoo @im_k @b.boy_lover @jaylovescorn many more.....

Officially my boyfriend 💕 🐰 Why is he so cute my heart can't take it.

Comments.....

@flowersunoo: my plan worked out 😌

@heeseung_ace: See I told you Taki you can win his heart the case is closed I did my job 🧑‍⚖️

@b.boy_lover: I can't believe it my son got a man now he's growing up Fr 🥲👏

@im_.k: Dang taki you got a bf now tell me yours ways 👀

@ilovegeonu: I can't believe my friend got a Bf tell us the tea later 👀☕️❤️

@sunnyhanbin: Congrats Taki I'm proud of you I'm wishing that was me right now 🤗❤️

@im_ej: omg congrats taki 💕

@ilovelayla: Congrats Taki 🎉

@iceking: Congrats Taki👍

@jaylovescorn: Congrats Taki 👏but dang where's my one and only 😔✊🏼

@im_,k: jay......

@poppingking: jay....

@b.boy_lover: jay...??

@Yeonjun: I don't know why we saying Jay 🤷‍♂️but Jay ....

@iceking: this boy....is he serious ??😃

@heeseung_ace: if you stop being a playboy maybe you would have one 😒

@im_.k:👀☕️

@jaylovescorn: y'all didn't have to jump me Fr😒😔

@iceking: sigh 🥱

+++++++

Back to present

Jungwon began to walk towards Jay's and his friends table. Jay's friends were talking to one another, but then one made eye contact with Jungwon and then raised his eyebrows, confused.

Jay wasn't paying attention because he was too busy eating and scrolling through Instagram.

Sunoo I will kill you after this, but now that I've made it to this stage, I can't back down. "Jay, there is someone standing in front of you," Heeseung said.

"Go away, I don't do serious relationships. How many times do I have to say— Jay cut in the middle sentence as he turned his head to Jungwon with his arms crossed, staring him down.

In Jungwon's mind, he's freaking out, but then he remembers he came here for only one thing to do: make Jay have eyes on him.

"Is there something you need?" Jay smirks but then says in his head,Well, this is the first time a boy has come up to me; usually the girls gain up the courage to do so while the boys don't bother doing so.

"Wait, I might have to think about that question; oh, second thought, your number actually," Jungwon said. Jay's friends are in shock at what's happening, while K is just dying, laughing in silence.

"What made you say this, huh? Are you telling me to date you because I don't think anything would change if I did?" Jay smirks and rests his head on his hand, waiting for an answer.

Jungwon was kind of hurt by that but didn't give up.

"I just felt like if you date me, maybe I can make you fall head over heels and be a changing man," Jungwon said. Jay laughs at what he just said but then stops when he sees the boy dead serious.

"Oh, you're serious; I thought you were joking," Jay said. "I'm not joking at all. I feel like I can, but hey, if you really don't want to do it, I can take my leave." Jungwon is ready to walk away immediately as he screams inside his head why he agreed to this and wanted to be fearless.

Jay's friends were whispering. Give him a chance and try something different. But Jay was shaking his head. One of his friends gave him a look, and he finally gave in.

"Wait, don't go just yet; let's make a deal; if you don't win, don't bother talking to me at all," Jay said, and he put his hand out for the boy to shake.

"Alright deal, I'll give it my all." Jungwon said, shaking Jay's hand with a smile as his dimples were visible. Wow, he's actually cute. Wait, what did I say?—Jay said.

"And your name is," Jay said. "It's Jungwon." Jungwon smiled. Well, obviously you know mine, cutie," Jay said.

"I mean, why wouldn't I? People gossip in the halls, saying Jay is now messing around with this person or this person," Jungwon said. "Well, at least you know we can start tomorrow," Jay said.

"Ok bye," Jungwon said, smiling to himself as he walked faster to the table at full speed. As his friends laughed at him. Jungwon couldn't believe he just did that.

Hanbin and Ej were shaking their heads, worried about whether Jungwon was alright or not. Jungwon sat at the table and gave a death glare to Sunoo while Sunoo shrugged and smiled.