4

"Sunoo, please tell me this is the last store you're walking into, my legs are starting to give up on me" Jake said as he went toward the bench and relax.

"Jake stop complaining I have to make sure I have everything I need" Sunoo said sunoo drags Jake's arm and enters the store Hanbin, Jungwon and Ej laughs at Jake's pain.

"What do you think of this, this one or should I get this one" Sunoo holds up a two-piece of clothing as he stared at his friends to choose an option. Jake sighs and pouts, begging to leave the store.

"I feel like everything looks good on you, but I like the baby blue sweater the most" Hanbin said and smiled.

"I also like the baby blue sweater it's cute" Ej said "Just go what you think you should go with and when don't you ever slay an outfit after an outfit" Jungwon said.

++++++++

[geonu loves himself]

@ilovelaya:
Help me 🆘

@ilovegeonu:
No can do my brother you set your own self up 🏃🏼‍♀️

@ilovelayla:
PLEASE
HELP YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO
CAN SAVE ME
MY LEGS HURT
IM DYING
GEONU YOU'RE NO HELP AT ALL😔

Read
By @ilovegomu

++++++++

@ilovelayla

@ilovelayla

3,786 Likes by @mr.sheep @ilovegeonu @danielover @poppingking and more.....

Why did I agree on going shopping with Sunoo if you see a guy in a black hoodie that's me and he needs you're help the kidnapper is wearing yellow hoodie sos :)

Comments....

@ilovegeonu: I guess me doing my homework was a good idea 💀💀

@poppingking: Wasn't you the one who said "I would love to go I need to buy new toys for Layla"🤔

@mr.sheep: yes he did say that and guess what he got himself into 💀💀

@danielover: poor Jake he always setting himself up for failure.😔

@ilovelayla: @poppingking forget I every said that it wasn't my intentions to make that statement clear 🥲

@flowersunoo: ☹️jake I thought you said you were having fun.

++++++

"Excuse me, do you have anything in mind to give my Mom something on her birthday" Niki said, standing behind the register and waiting for the female worker to say yes.