The Volume 6 Rant

So um... I've been ranting about getting the Beyblade Burst Vol. 6 manga to my friends, and it's about time you guys know why I want this book so badly.

It all started with my favorite beytuber, Noah AKA LeftBurst (Sub to him btw he's cool). So I was scrolling his channel, then I saw a video titled "50 facts about Beyblade" and immediately clicked it without hesitation.

But the video hides something I would never expect. At 25th fact, he said AND I QUOTE, "In the manga Valt actually hurt his arm doing his runaway shoot against Lui Shirosagi". And my mind at that time was:

.....

.....

.....

HUH!?!?!?

For some GODDAMN reason, Valt got injured in the Volume 6 manga. And since my parents didn't allow me to comment on yt I couldn't ask anyone wtf happened after that.

I looked online for the book, and guess what I found. NOTHING! FREAKING NOTHING! I didn't find any online read sites, I didn't find any online stores that sell it. It's like somebody erased it from my country, and the only way I could buy it is to ship it from another place and it's way to expensive for my mom's budget. I literally banged the keyboard because of it!

So PLEASE, PLEASE! If anyone, ANYONE out there knows the ending to Volume 6, tell me right now before I go insane! I NEED TO KNOW WTF HAPPENED TO MY SMOL BEAN AND HOW THE STORY ENDS!!!