AYYY!

So since I'm into Kpop, it's no surprise that one of my favorite games is Cookie Run Kingdom! The BTS update was a blast, sadly I was unlucky and got 4 out of 7 BTS cookies... My mom didn't allow me on the phone when I was in my cousin's house for holiday...

But good news, I found a new Kpop group to love! B.A.D 4! These villains are really cool, my BIAS is Licorice Cookie, he looks like a hottie now! And his part in the "Bad and Dark" song when he hits the high note!? HELLO!?!? HIS VOICE IS SO GOOD I MIGHT DIE!?!?!?

But to be honest, I expected more to these villains. When they wanted to ruin the BTS cookies' concert, I thought they would do something genuinely evil. I thought that during the Kpop showdown between B.A.D 4 against BTS, I thought they were ignore the rules. I was kinda dissapointed when no angst happened in the storyline. I wanted more drama, I thought Licorice was gonna aim his scythe at Jungkook's neck, but no. They followed the rules, BTS won fair and square, and escaped unharmed.

But, I think it was better this way. If B.A.D 4 did anything to hurt BTS, I think the creators would have to face the true wrath of ARMY, and B.A.D 4 would have way more haters. Ah well, I could always make fanfiction where they had more drama during the showdown-

....

....

....

....

....

....

GOD DAMMIT I JUST GAVE A SPOILER FOR RAINBOW!!!!

Enough with the balderdash! The real reason I'm telling you all this, is to show you a cool fanart I made of ZZ Skull.

Tell me what you think in the comments! (My mind rn: God this is so bad

Tell me what you think in the comments! (My mind rn: God this is so bad...)