On The Orientation Day Of The Society, Interest Comes First!

Nebula High School, East End Stadium.

A group of student clubs are carrying tables and chairs, pulling banners, and recruiting new students.

Compared with the academically heavy third year, the curriculum pressure of the first and second high school is not so great.

The freshmen who were relieved from military training quickly integrated into the campus.

Lu Jing is a freshman in high school.

He heard that today was the day when the school club was recruiting, so he came to the stadium for the first time.

Looking around, there are at least hundreds of student associations in the stadium, which are dizzying.

Before Lu Jing could take a few steps, he was stopped by a senior in high school.

"Classmate, do you want to join the Astronomy Club of Nebula High School?"

Before Lu Jing had decided which club to join, he immediately shook his head and said, "Senior, I'll take a look!"

Feng Bing, senior of the Astronomy Club, said earnestly: "Classmate, the philosopher Kant said that there are two things in the world that can deeply shock people's hearts.

One is the lofty moral code in our hearts, and the other is the splendid starry sky above us!

Nebula High School has an observatory and a planetarium, and is equipped with professional equipment such as refracting astronomical telescopes.

The Astronomical Society holds three stargazing events every year, namely the Geminid meteor shower stargazing event, the Perseid meteor shower stargazing event, and the Quadrantid meteor shower stargazing event.

Come on, boy, what else do you have to hesitate? "

Lu Jing broke free from Feng Bing's hand and said, "Senior, I'm quite interested in astronomy, but let me see other clubs first?"

Hearing this, Feng Bing frowned and said, "Brother, you're wrong, how can you shop around? Oh, I see, you think our school's astronomy club has no other schools, right?"

Lu Jing hurriedly shook his head and said, "Senior, you misunderstood, that's not what I meant!"

"Then what do you mean?"

Feng Bing said dissatisfiedly: "Now the Astronomy Club of Xingyun High School is indeed not ranked nationwide.

But our club will soon surpass the Astronomical Club of Yanjian Middle School and the Astronomical Club of Qibao Middle School and become the No.1 Astronomical Club of Modu!

Once we surpass these two, we will be able to make persistent efforts to surpass Yanjing No. 4 Middle School Astronomical Club and Hangcheng Senior High School Astronomical Club to become the No. 1 high school astronomical club in the country! "

Lu Jing: "???"

At this time, Senior Sister Hei Changzhi, who was on the side, smiled and said: "Okay Feng Bing, don't say that there are some of these, let the junior choose freely."

Lu Jing hurriedly said, "Sister, I'll see how other clubs are doing before making a decision. I'm sorry!"

Senior Sister Hei Changzhi An Siyaoqi smiled and waved her hand, but said nothing.

Wait until Lu Jing leaves.

Feng Bing complained: "Siqi, our astronomy club has not recruited a single freshman. How can we participate in the National Astronomy Olympiad for middle school students if we go on like this? We can't even get together in the team competition!"