The Opening Ceremony, Lee's Chicken Soup!

Nebula High School.

Principal's office.

Li Yi is looking at his property list.

【Host: Li Yi】

【School: Nebula High School】

【Number of students: 1280】

【Number of teachers: 142】

【Non-staff workers: 340】

[School funding: 10 billion yuan]

[School reputation: 2.75 million points]

[School honor: none]

[Halo of Wenyun: Learning, Concentration, Self-discipline, Intelligence, Health]

...

in this list.

Prestige represents the favorability of schools from all walks of life, and can be obtained through performance rankings, student awards and other channels.

The day of the freshman report.

The students took photos of the school's dormitories, stadiums, teaching buildings and other buildings and uploaded them to the Internet.

This has made Nebula High School famous on the Internet these days.

Even with the reputation of the school, it has greatly improved!

However, if you want the school to be truly famous all over the country, you must speak with the students' grades after all!

The better the student's grades, the higher the school's prestige value.

At that time, he can use the prestige points to exchange items in the system mall to develop and expand the school.

As for the school's 10 billion start-up capital, Li Yi decided to spend it.

After the school was relocated to the new campus on Smart Island, the old campus was gradually abandoned.

He plans to use the money to build a Nebula Junior High School at the address of the old campus, and find another place to build a Nebula Elementary School.

Over time, Nebula Elementary School and Nebula Junior High School will provide a steady stream of talent pools for the high school department.

thought here.

Li Yi took a deep breath.

The new semester is about to start, it's time to make Nebula High School famous!

...

September 3.

19 o'clock in the evening, the opening ceremony.

Nebula main campus, auditorium.

All the students sat in chairs and looked around from time to time.

They were all shocked by the luxurious and solemn setting in the auditorium.

"Wow! Look at the starry sky above the auditorium, it's so beautiful!"

"It's kind of like the one in a Rolls-Royce."

"Oh? Do you have a Rolls-Royce at home?"

"No! I saw it on Douyin."

"..."

At this moment, footsteps sounded on the stage.

A young man who appeared to be in his early 20s stepped onto the stage in a suit.