System Rewards, Main Quests!

Li Yi asked, "System, how can you help me?"

"Host, as long as you complete a series of tasks released by this system, you can get various rewards and develop the school under your name."

"Will Nebula High School be bound to the God-level school system?"

Li Yi nodded slightly: "Bind now!"

"Before the main quest is released, the host has a novice gift package, do you want to open it?"

"Of course." Li Yi said quickly.

"Ding! Congratulations to the host for getting a Nebula High School main campus!"

"Ding! Congratulations to the host for obtaining 10 billion yuan in the school's starting capital!"

"Ding! Congratulations to the host for obtaining the Learning Aura, Concentration Aura, Self-discipline Aura, Intelligence Aura, and Health Aura!"

Hear this series of system beeps.

Li Yi was stunned at first, then very excited.

These three rewards in the novice gift package are tailor-made for him!

It has been decades since the establishment of Nebula High School.

The school has been in disrepair for a long time, and the teaching buildings, dormitory buildings, and various educational facilities have all been dilapidated.

Regardless of the school's title of high school, the teaching environment is not as good as some elementary and junior high schools.

The main campus rewarded by the system can completely make the school's hardware facilities comparable to the top high schools in the magic capital!

In addition, the school has 10 billion yuan of start-up capital, and it can hire famous teachers nationwide.

As long as there are sufficient funds and teachers, this issue can be solved smoothly soon!

At this time, Li Yi wondered: "System, what are these five auras?"

"Learning Halo: It can make students interested in learning, no matter how they study, they will not get bored."

"Concentration Halo: It allows students to concentrate, stay focused at all times, and shield internal and external distractions to the greatest extent possible."

"Self-discipline halo: It allows students to consciously restrain themselves and study various subjects without supervision."

"Intellectual halo: It can allow students to obtain a certain degree of intellectual improvement and develop their brain power at a deeper level."

"Healthy halo: It can make students' bodies stronger and healthier, and face the heavy academic work with the most abundant energy."

Hearing this, Li Yi's eyes lit up.

Love to study, stay focused, disciplined, smart, healthy, this is what every high school student dreams of!

These things are easier said than done.

It is no exaggeration to say.

Even in key high schools, there are very few students who can achieve these five points at the same time.

The students of Nebula High School have a much worse foundation than students from other schools.

But under the system "Wen Sports Blessing", as long as they maintain their love for learning, focus and self-discipline, their academic performance will definitely improve by leaps and bounds and usher in a new leap!

Li Yi knew very well.

The best time to plant a tree is ten years ago.

Second, it's now!

Suddenly, Li Yi remembered something and hurriedly asked, "The system, the main campus of Nebula High School, in what way will it be rewarded to me?"

"Host, rest assured, the main campus of Nebula High School will appear in a reasonable and reasonable way!"

Hearing this, Li Yi smiled helplessly.

The system even cheated on him!

It's early August, and in a month's time new students will be entering school.

I hope that the main campus can appear "reasonably" as soon as possible!

...

"Ding! Main quest released: Make Nebula High School rank among the top 100 high schools in the country within one year!"

Top 100 National High Schools?

Li Yi was stunned for a while, looking quite surprised.

If he remembered correctly.

The latest national high school rankings.

The Middle School Affiliated to Yunshi Normal University ranks No. 100 in the country!

In terms of school reputation, the High School Affiliated to Yunshi Normal University is well-known. It is not only a first-class senior high school in Yunnan Province, but also a national basic education key scientific research base school and a national modern educational technology experimental school.

In terms of school scale, the High School Affiliated to Yunshi Normal University covers an area of ​​160 mu, with a school building area of ​​nearly 70,000 square meters. The school has 52 teaching classes with nearly 3,198 students.

In terms of faculty, the Middle School Affiliated to Yunshi Normal University has 13 special-grade teachers, 135 senior teachers, 129 first-level teachers, 66 postgraduate students, and 55 provincial and municipal subject leaders and backbone teachers.

In terms of student performance, the admission rate of the first-level Chinese course attached to Yunshi Normal University was 94.5%, and the acceptance rate of the first-level science course was 95.32%. There were 28 students with a score of 700 or above, and 783 students with a score of 600 or more.

In terms of subject competitions, the number of people who won the provincial first prize in the four subject competitions of mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology ranked 43rd in the country.

Taken together, of the 247 high schools in the entire Magic Capital, only three high schools are ranked higher than him!

They are the Modu Middle School, which ranks 6th in the country, the Second Affiliated Middle School of East China Normal University, which ranks 24th in the country, and the Fudan Affiliated Middle School, which ranks 26th in the country.

The current Nebula Middle School, if you want to be on a par with the High School Affiliated to Yun Normal University, is undoubtedly overestimated!

However, today is different.

Li Yi believes that with the assistance of the god-level school system, Nebula High School will be able to "reborn from ashes"!