Five Auras, Showing Their Power!

Nebula Campus.

22:20 in the evening.

before lights out.

Dormitory building, 1503, Building A.

Two high school seniors, chatting.

Zhao Qi said, "Zhou Ping, I don't know what's wrong today. As soon as the class bell rang, I listened to the teacher's lecture seriously, as if I had fallen into evil!"

"What kind of evil?"

Zhou Ping wondered: "Isn't it normal to listen carefully in class?"

Zhao Qi shook his head: "We are not in the same class in the second year of high school, you don't know me very well.

I wanted to learn in my heart, but every time I listened to the teacher for 2 minutes, I was lost.

Either in a daze, or playing with the mobile phone, anyway, I won't listen to the class seriously! "

Zhou Ping said with a smile: "Everyone can change!

First, the words of Principal Li Yi at the opening ceremony may have awakened your heart.

Subconsciously, you want to go to college.

Second, all the students in our class are listening carefully.

Those who are close to Zhu are red, those who are close to ink are black.

You may be affected by this atmosphere and listen to the class involuntarily.

Third, we have changed to a new campus, and the teachers are much stronger than before.

The content of the teachers' lectures is lively and interesting, which stimulates your interest in learning.

This may also be a factor. "

Hearing these words, Zhao Qi pondered: "It is indeed possible!"

After speaking, he changed his words and said: "There is one more thing that is outrageous!

In my second year of high school, I never touched my homework, I copied it from other people.

But after the teacher assigned the homework today, the first thing that came to my mind was to finish the homework on time, without thinking about copying other students. "

Zhou Ping continued to laugh: "You are making too much of a fuss!

Don't think about it, today is the first day of school, and the day is quite special.

After a few days, the freshness will pass, and it is estimated that you will be back to the old way! "

Hearing this, Zhao Qi pondered in his heart and felt that this was the truth.

New school, new teacher, new classmates, new semester, everything feels new.

In a few days, he is expected to be the same as before.

The country is easy to change, but the nature is hard to change.

He is very clear about this.

Suddenly, Zhou Ping exclaimed: "Huh? I don't seem to have smoked a cigarette for a day today?"

Zhao Qi said strangely: "Zhou Ping, do you still smoke?"

"Old smoker!"

Zhou Ping nodded embarrassedly: "I started smoking in my first year of high school, and I was quite addicted, on average I smoked a pack a day.

But my mind was in class today, I didn't even think about smoking, and I didn't commit smoking.

How strange! "