𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

"I didn't know she had a belly piercing?" Jeno said with a short gasp all while Jaemin laughed, taking a sip of his drink afterwards, already knowing of the information as a smile played on his lips. The crowd cheered louder and louder as Bomi teased them with taking the extra layer off.

Renjun and Mark both laughed at Reiki's expression, seeing how the male felt disgusted with his close friend acting so differently. Jiae and Tora cheered Bomi on while Reina laughed with the rest.

"Tempted to see more, aren't ya?" Bomi deeply chuckled into the microphone, causing a specific boy in the crowd to clear his throat and gulp in the process. "Take your shirt off cutie!" Reina said as loud as she could while Bomi shook her head and eventually took off her tank top, leaving her with nothing but her black sports bra.

"I like this song that we're about to preform, it makes me want to scream it." Bomi licked her teeth as the crowd roared once again. Jiae started off with a few notes until they joined together, piecing the song one by one until Bomi held the microphone close to her lips.

The girl look seductive under the red lights that shone on her. Her hand held the microphone stick, her fingers slid up until she had hold of the mic itself.

"She's so hot for that. Cheers to her." Jisung said, cheering Bomi on as Nabi laughed, joining him while Bomi started singing once more. Her lips were touching her microphone, leaving a slight red stain on it each time she moved her lips.

"They definitely have to go big, they just have to."

BOMIwhere are you?

BOMI
where are you?

JAEMIN
out back behind the building

JAEMIN
right by the exit doors

JAEMIN
are you coming with me?

BOMI
i am, just getting my things

BOMI
coming sooon

"Okay, bye guys!"

"Wait already?"

"Yeah! Bye!" Bomi then left without another word, rushing to put on her coat as she held her guitar case in one arm. She immediately caught sight of the boy, watching him turn to her with a smile. Jaemin was going to pull her into a hug, but she pulled him into a kiss instead.

"Let's go."

"Someone seems excited."

"You make me excited."

Jaemin chuckled, ruffling the red head's hair before putting an arm around her shoulders and led the way towards his apartment. "How long were you waiting?" Bomi asked him, walking closer by his side as he hummed. "About twenty minutes, since you got off stage."

"You should've waited inside, it's cold." Bomi said, bringing her hands to her mouth and blowing warm air onto her skin to keep her heated. "I wanted to see you once you came out, plus I don't mind waiting." Jaemin smiled.

"Oh shut up."

"Only because you said to— i'm also tempted to see more since you asked." Jaemin jokingly said, referring to her statement during her show as Bomi rolled her eyes and laughed. "You already have." she said, linking arms with him.

"More of you, not your body."

"I'll probably scare you away."

"Most definitely not, if anything, I think you just might attract me even more, Aina."

The two walked together back to his place, not knowing someone was watching from afar in despair.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.