She had an aww like expression on her face watching father-daughter bonding while Adi started clapping his hands excitedly and wriggling in Khushi's arms. Khushi understood he also wanted his father to make him helicopter so she let him stand on his own on the floor and he went running to his father and sister. He stood one feet away from the mattress waiting for his turn to become an helicopter impatiently while also cheering for his elder sister by clasping his hands, "Di.. eeli (helicopter).. Di.. eeliii."

Khushi thought why should she be left behind, she also approached them and stood behind Adi forming a line waiting for Arnav to pick them up and make them fly like a helicopter. Arnav chuckled softly seeing her joining the kids, "Here comes my third baby!" he left Aashi on their bed and picked Adi to repeat the helicopter pose for him. 

"I'm not your third baby.. I'm your second baby, Adi is your third baby," Khushi corrected him teasingly. 

"Aashi is Papa's first baby!" Aashi squealed in happiness while Adi forgot he was supposed to be enacting a helicopter as he was wondering why his Mumma is calling him as his father's third baby, he was not liking this competition where he was last one. When Arnav left him on the mattress to take Khushi now, he uttered in a complaining tone, "Adi.. fishtt.. Adi.. fishhttt.. no tir.. no tir.. (Adi first.. not third)."

Arnav, Khushi and Aashi laughed at him. Arnav tickled his son's belly, "Khushi, Aashi and Adi always comes first to Dada okay.. no one second or third!"

Adi smiled satisfied with his father's answer. Now he and Aashi sat quietly on the mattress waiting to see their father make their mother fly in the air. They looked astonished when their father lifted their mother up on his feet doing the bird acro-yoga pose with her.

They also pleaded their father to try this pose with them and then they started tickling each other, laughing heartily, playing with their kids and enjoying these blissful moments of their lives.

After playing, Khushi sent Arnav and Aashi to the bathroom to wash their faces and she stayed behind to clean the mattress they slept on yesterday and then she put little Adi in the middle of the bed with Aashi's chipmunk toy to distract him while she was picking out clothes for her and Arnav and the babies from the closet that they would wear today. And then she grabbed two backpacks and started packing towels, extra clothes, undergarments and flip-flops, sunscreen, Adi's diaper and changing kit, wet wipes and extra elastic bands for her and Aashi. She also took a plastic bag to store the kids sand toys for the trip to the beach later.

She smiled in relief after finishing packing, hoping she hadn't forgotten anything the kids would need when they get to the beach. Arnav and Aashi left the bathroom a few minutes later, so Khushi took Aashi with her to freshen up so they could save time while Arnav stayed with Adi waiting for his time. 

When Khushi and Aashi walked out of the bathroom after taking their shower, Arnav got up from the mattress with Adi as it was boy's time to shower now. But he lost track of what he was about to do, when he saw his wife walking out of the bathroom with their daughter in her arms, her body only wrapped in a pink bright towel twinning with Aashi. He followed her and stood behind her like a puppy hypnotized by her beauty while she bend forward to make Aashi stand on the mattress so she could dress herself. 

Khushi felt Arnav's presence behind her as she straightened up and with a mischievous smile swung her wet hair back to hit his face. But her long wet hair ended up aiming not only at her husband, but at her son, who giggled squinting his eyes and bringing his hands to rub his eyes: "Isshh Mumma!"

Khushi gasped realizing what she did, she turned to face them and caressed her son's cheeks muttering with a guilty look, "Sorry my little chocolate.. it was meant for this big chocolate, not you!"