Adi jumped to his father's left side and copied his mother resting his head on his father's chest and placed his arm on top of his mother's arm looking at his mother in awe (his heart melting seeing his mother's angelic face closer) as Arnav pulle...

Adi jumped to his father's left side and copied his mother resting his head on his father's chest and placed his arm on top of his mother's arm looking at his mother in awe (his heart melting seeing his mother's angelic face closer) as Arnav pulled the two closer to him in his embrace. Arnav kissed their foreheads, then looked at his angel Aashi sleeping soundly with her teddy bear with a faint smile on his lips, he resisted the urge to reach her and kiss her forehead too as he had mother-son duo in his arms right now. 

Khushi opened his eyes slowly feeling a pair of small hands touch on her skin, only to find her son in his father's arm like her, looking like an adorable bubblegum of his Mumma. 

"Gu monin Mumma (Good morning)," Adi greeted her with his best charming babyish smile. Khushi reciprocated the smile holding his tiny hands in hers, she kissed his palm affectionately before replying to him, "Good morning my little chocolate!"

"Good morning to you two!" both mother and son looked up to him, Khushi smiled warmly at him while Adi patted his chest lightly, "Gu monin Da-da!"

Khushi withdrew herself from her husband's arms while whispering "Good morning my chocolate" to him, she leaned closer to him and pecked his cheek, then turned to her daughter's side and carefully came closer to kissed her cheek before sitting straight on the mattress rubbing her eyes and stretching her arms cutely ready to start a new beautiful day of her life. 

Adi sat on his father's belly, raising his arms calling Khushi to pick him up in her arms. She turned back to look at her son cutely demanding attention from her, she lifted him in his arms showering his face with kisses before stealthily getting up from their mattress and heading towards the bathroom with her son who was excited to wash his face and brush his teeth with his Mumma.

Once they left to the bathroom, Arnav moved closer to Aashi dropping a soft kiss on her forehead causing Aashi to move in her sleep as she half opened her eyes to look at her father. Arnav patted her head lovingly, "Go back to sleep.. sorry Papa disturbed you!"

Aashi shook her head with a smile on her face as if conveying to him that he didn't disturb her sleep, in fact, the moment she woke up and realized that she was on a vacation trip with her family, her sleep got replaced by a supersonic refreshing energy for the day.

After sometime, Khushi walked out of the bathroom with Adi in her arms, she watched Arnav and Aashi having fun on the bed, Arnav was lifting a giggling Aashi and she was enacting a helicopter flying up in the air.