Chapter 14: Haunting Nightmare

Start from the beginning

*click*

*click*

KCON After Party

"Party in the House!"

Namjoon shouted as soon as the whole group entered in the bar Got7, Jackson invited every idol who participated in Kcon in an after party, he initially organized.

"Isn't this a bar?" Jin asked laughing on his own joke, Namjoon just nodded his head with a little sarcasm in his reaction.

"I should be sleeping by now, I'm tired," Jungkook said, yawning, tired of his day and the whole time after their misunderstanding.

"Come on, it's not everyday you'll get to party, Lisa will understand a night without seeing your dumbass face," Taehyung said, hooking his neck to go to the dance floor.

"Right! Stop being clingy with Lisa, you already got her man, we should be celebrating your first real relationship!" Jimin pushed them towards the dance floor.

Jungkook chuckled sarcastically, disheartened by what they said. He just allowed them to drag him nonetheless, they didn't know what really happened anyway. Thank god they didn't ask about it too since they thought it will be how they expected,

Even him thought of it to be a good night, but it turns out a haunting nightmare.

The night went deep as everyone is drunk with lights dancing along with them, they didn't mind what their fans would think knowing it was a private place for them to have fun and get along.

And maknae of BTS is not an exception to have fun and forget all his problems for the meantime. He wouldn't mind enjoying jumping, singing on top of his lungs, along some idols and his friends Bambam and Yugyeom.

He went towards the bar stool to get him some whiskey and sat there while taking a break, he had too much fun with them that his feet felt sore. He was getting drunk too.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook look over his side and saw Sana joining him to have a drink, "You got tired too?" Jungkook asked her.

Sana nodded with a smile, "Not really, I just saw you alone here for awhile," "You look like you need a little company?"

Jungkook faces her with a little smirk on his face, "You don't need to bother yourself about me, go ahead and have fun,"

"Just give this to me, I want to spend time with you a little," Sana said, blinked her eyes and look back at him, "It's just a drink, please?"

Jungkook stare at her for a brief moment and caught her shivering. The dance floor might be packed and sweaty, but on their side it was freezing cold, no wonder she's like that. With a sigh, he removed his leather jacket and gave it to her, "Here wear this,"

"Uhh," Sana look at his hand for a second.

Jungkook grew impatient and placed it on her shoulder before savoring his whiskey, "You should at least brought coat, winter is almost here,"

"Tha-Thank you Jungkook," Sana blushed secretly as she sip on her drink, "Actually I have my coat in our table," "I'll give this back to you—