The iceberg tilts over creating a giant wave and sending the ice cap they were on further away from the iceberg that was now submerged under water. "Ahh!"

"Ok, you've gone from weird to freakish Karata." he gives her a side look. "You mean I did that?" she looks at the water in front of her. "Yep. Congratulation." he gives her a sarcastic remark. Suddenly, the water started to glow and bubbles started to come to the surface of the water. They gasp as the light got closer then another iceberg submerged but, this was a different iceberg. This one was, glowing. Nothing like the two have ever seen before! They move a little closer to notice there was someone inside the iceberg. Katara and Sokka stud there a little stunned to do anything. When she looked closer, their eyes open and began to glow with the rest of the lines on their body. "Ah, he's alive. We have to help. Katara gets a hold of Sokka's stick and runs towards the person inside the iceberg. "Katara! Get back here! We don't know what that thing is." he runs after her as she jumps across the small ice caps and lands on the side of the iceberg.

She begins to swing Sokka's stick into the ice "Uh!" she breaths. She took three more blows to the ice before a mist brakes loose from the iceberg. Katara and Sokka watched as the iceberg cracked in half, releasing a bright beam into the sky.

Further out to see a Fire Nation ship was close by. A teen no older than 16 watched the bright light in front of him. "Finally, uncle, do you realise what this means?" he refers to the bright light in the sky. "I won't get to finish my game?" his uncle says taking a sip of his tea. "It means my search is about to come to an end." he breaths out. "Ahh...his uncle sighed. "That light came from an incredible powerful source, it has to be him!" His uncle perks up, "or it's just the celestials lights. We've been down this road before, Prince Zuko. I don't want you to get too excited over nothing. Please, sit. Why don't you enjoy a calming jasmine tea?" "I don't need any calming tea! I need to capture the Avatar! Helmsmen, head a course for the light. he shouts to his crew.

The bright beam of light was still glowing making it hard for Katara and Sokka to see. They slowly look towards towards the light as it began to lose the light. They both glance at each other then back to the iceberg. They look up to see a boy climb up to the brim of the iceberg, with his eyes still glowing. "Stop!" Sokka commanded as the boy stud up. His eye now longer glowing and lost balance falling down the iceberg, luckily Katara got to him in time. Sokka turns the end of the stick and begins pocking the young boys head. "Stop it." Katara moves the stick away from the boy and turning back to the boy. "Mmm" a mumble comes from the boys mouth before his eyes flutter open.

"Ah" the boy gasped at Katara. "I need to ask you something." he whispered. "What?" Katara replies. "Please, come closer.". his voice cracks a little. "What is is?" she responded again. "Will go penguin sledding with me?" his eyes light up and a big goofy smiles appears on his face. Katara was taken a back before saying, Ah...sure! I guess" still a bit confused at the boys words.

He lifts himself up from the floor like he weight no more than a single feather. "What's going on here?" He scratches his head looking around his surroundings. "You tell us. How did you get in the ice? And why aren't you frozen? Sokka asked prodding the boy once again with his stick. "I'm not sure." he replies [Growling] the boy gasps and jumps onto the rink of the iceberg. "Ah, Appa! are you alright? Wake up buddy, he lifts his eye, then jumps down in front of his face before trying to force his mouth open. "Uh! he sighs.

Katara and Sokka walk around the iceberg and gasp at the giant animal in front of them. Well with Sokka was a little bit more dramatic about the scene. The boy gives the animal one last pry at his mouth and lets out a big yawn followed by licking him. "Ha Ha! You're ok." he hugs his animal. Sokka and Katara approach the boy and the animal with caution. "What is that thing?" he points his stick towards the animal. "This is Appa, my flying bison." he smiled. "Right, and this is Katara, my flying sister." he gives his usually sarcastic remarks. Katara gives Sokka a small death stare before looking back towards the boy.