"Well, I think Harry's okay. I'm worried about May," Bobby replied, continuing, "She's got a better understanding of what's going on."

"That's 'cause older siblings don't have the luxury of blissful ignorance. They understand the truth even if they don't want to," Chimney sighed. Buck, Adrienne, and Bobby exchanged confusing looks.

"Guessing it's not going too well with Albert," Buck replied. Adrienne tried not to smack Buck upside his head. Maddie mentioned Albert when she came over to visit Estelle. Maddie didn't verbally say it, but it was meant to be kept a secret. Buck clearly didn't get the hint.

"Maddie told you?" Chimney questioned.

"Ooh, sorry. Was she not supposed to?" Buck asked. He shared a look with Adrienne, who held a "Obviously!" look on her face.

"Who's Albert?" Eddie asks.

"He's my younger half-brother from Korea. He showed up at my doorstep. Not quite the birthday surprise I was expecting," Chimney replied.

"That's awesome. I didn't even know you had a kid brother," Eddie commented.

"Yeah, when do we get to meet him?" Bobby asks.

"Well, that doesn't seem necessary. He's gonna be leaving soon anyways. My dad insisted on it," Chimney replies.

"Come on, you finally have a chance to get to know your brother," Buck continued. Adrienne got up from her seat and walked over to the cabinet to grab a bag of pre popped popcorn. She dumps it in a bowl and sits back down next to Buck.

"I don't know. It just feels weird to me," Chimney says. Hen walks over to Adrienne and hands her a stapled stack of papers. Chimney continued, "Sure, we share some of the same DNA, but he's still practically a stranger to me."

"I keep telling you. Family comes to us in different ways, Chim," Hen says. She makes her way to everyone while handing them each sheet of paper. Adrienne didn't get a chance to look at the paper she was handed until now. It read...

"Talking points regarding Henrietta and Karen?" Bobby questioned.

"Social services is vetting Karen and me to become foster parents. We listed each and every one of you as references so when they call, I need you all to sing our praises," Hen explained.

"You mean these specific 26 praises?" Eddie asks.

Hen chuckled, "Karen made the list. She's very thorough."

"Hen, we know you. We don't need some piece of paper to remind us of your many wonderful qualities," Bobby says, "I appreciate that, Cap, but I'd rather you didn't improvise. The stakes are very high."

Buck walked over to Adrienne and scanned through the papers with her. When he found something that sparked his curiosity, he decided to question Hen about it.

"I didn't know you played a musical instrument," Buck says.

"Bassoon. First chair. And I was damn good," She replied, walking away, "Memorize, people!"

As Hen walked down the stairs, Buck looked over at his girlfriend. He leaned in close to her and asked, "What's a bassoon?"