𝟯

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘"𝖳𝖤𝖷𝖠𝖲 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖣"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
"𝖳𝖤𝖷𝖠𝖲 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖣"

It was yet another odd call. A kid somehow got himself stuck in a grain silo 50 feet above ground. When they arrived at the scene, Owen put Judd in charge of the team.

Judd informed the group that they were going to use platforms to stand on the corn to prevent them from sinking. The team, minus Owen, climbed into the grain silo and forms a circle around the trapped victim. Adrienne was the last to enter.

"Hey, give me that horse collar," Judd said. Adrienne passes the harness to him. Judd steps over on an empty platform and loops the harness around the victim.

"All right, partner. Okay? We're gonna get you out of here," Judd explained to him, "You got a lot of pressure on your chest right now. You've gotta try to relax."

"Hard to breathe!" The teen gasped.

"It's going to be okay. Tighten that right now," Judd says, then commands his team. The 126 passes around large metal plates and puts them around the teen.

"We're gonna get these around you to form a seal and then suck out the corn to relieve the pressure," Judd explained. Adrienne placed the last of the boards around him.

"All right, hey, we're gonna drop this in. We're gonna vacuum this out around you. You better watch your arms," Judd says. He drops in a vacuum behind the kid.

"Just keep your head up. Just relax if you can. All right, breathing?" Judd asked.

"Yeah," He replied.

"TK, you're up. Just make sure that you don't let him fall," Judd told him, to which TK brushed off.

"Okay, Derek, he's gonna start the suction rig. We're almost done," Judd explained. TK finished screwing the rig together, then starts up the vacuum. Owen voice spoke through the radio.

"Speak to me."

"Making progress, Cap," Judd replied. All was going well until Adrienne and Marjan's line snapped. Their boards came loose underneath their feet and the two soon began to sink.

"Our lines snapped," Marjan panicked.

"Marjan! Adrienne! Hold on, hold on. Do not stuggle!" Judd shouts, "Don't struggle! Hold still!"

The two sat for a few seconds, but they continued to sink even more. Adrienne continued to panic. She was sinking a little faster than Marjan.