𝟱

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘"𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖣𝖲"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
"𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖣𝖲"

𝗪hile the 126 were dealing with a fight at a male strip club, the Strickland siblings were going around to check on people who may have gotten hurt. The Stricklands stood in front of a woman who had glitter all over her face.

"How did this happen, exactly?" Paul asked.

"I tried to break up the fight, and some crazy chick blasted me with a glitter hose," The woman replied. Paul laughed a bit.

"Well, uh, lucky for you, I have extensive glitter removal training," Paul says. He pulls out some cotton pads and a bottle of liquid. He pours it over her eyes.

"All right, we're gonna open your eyes in three, okay?" Paul instructed, "One, two, three..."

The woman opened her eyes, blinking a habit to get used to the lightning.

"How do you feel?" Adrienne asks. The woman didn't break contact with her brother.

"Good," She replied. She and Paul kept on staring at each other. Oh, Adrienne would most definitely tease her brother about it later.

The next day, Adrienne was working on cleaning the firetruck when a woman holding a basket approaches the firehouse. The more she came into view, the more recognizable she became. It was the woman who had the glitter all over her face.

"Hi. Can I help you?" Adrienne asked.

"Yeah, I'm looking for Paul," The woman replied. Adrienne was curious, but thought back to how they were staring at each other. Paul was working under the fire truck. Adrienne walks over to him and gently taps his leg.

"Big bro, you have a visitor," Adrienne says. Paul pulls himself out from under the truck. He immediately paused at the sight of the woman.

"Hey! It's, uh— Josie, right?" Paul asked.

"You remembered," The woman, Josie, replied.

"Yeah. Yeah, you, um, you never forget a lady's name after you've flushed stripper glitter out of her eyes," Paul says.

"They're beautiful by the way... your eyes," Paul continued. Adrienne cringed at her brother's attempts at flirting.

"I mean, without all the s-stripper glitter in 'em," Paul says.

"I hope you don't mind me popping in like this. I just wanted to thank you for helping me and my stupid friends," Josie explained.