𝟮𝟵

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘"𝖳𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖦𝖤𝖱𝖲"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
"𝖳𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖦𝖤𝖱𝖲"

"𝗠y God, that's the biggest damn fire I've never seen," Chimney says, staring up at a building. It wasn't on fire. God, words couldn't even describe how much Adrienne hated drills.

"I hate fire drills," Adrienne groaned. She worked with Eddie hooking up a hose to a fire hydrant.

"City mandates we do 'em every three years. Can't fight city hall," Eddie replied.

"First alarm was triggered at 12:20," Bobby says, looking down at his watch, "Call came in 30 seconds later. Boots down, hoses out by 12:43."

"That's what?" Eddie asks.

"Four minutes over our allotted response time," Bobby replied.

"Ouch, that's gonna cost us some points," Chimney commented, swinging a hose over his shoulder. Adrienne nodded in agreement.

"Somebody's gonna have to explain that to the new fire marshal," Hen says. Chimney looks at Hen, who looks at Eddie, who looks at Bobby, then finally looks at Adrienne. Adrienne puts her hands up in protest. This we not fair.

"Hey, look, just because I'm his girlfriend, doesn't mean he'll go soft for me," Adrienne explains. She looks over at Bobby, "Sorry, Bobby. You're doing this."

Bobby walked into the building to greet Buck, the new fire marshal. Just moments later, the rest of the 118 rushed into the building.

"This is a fake fire, why can't we use a fake house?" Chimney says, looking over at Buck as he walked past, "Hey, Buck, how we doing?"

"You don't wanna know," Buck replied. Suddenly, people who were at the stairs fell down one by one. Adrienne and Bobby stayed behind as some members of the 118 rush into action.

Buck walked over to Bobby, huffs, and writes something down a clipboard. The three walk out of the building together once the team got a few people to safety.

"Well, it's a good thing this wasn't an actual five-alarm fire," Buck says.

"Yeah, that's a good thing," Adrienne commented, earning a sad look from Buck. Her tone proved that she was irritated.

"Probably doesn't help that you're a man down," Buck explained, "You know, I will be sure to mention that in my report."

"Thanks," Bobby walked off, leaving Adrienne and Buck behind. An idea sparked in her mind, and Adrienne turned to Buck with a smile. Buck looked down at his girlfriend with a confused look worn on his face.

"You, me, and this tie tonight. I can get Maddie to babysit. She loves Ellie," Adrienne says. She walked off before Buck could respond. Let's just say.. the 118 were awarded a few extra points on their report.